Opening an Account with Zenith Bank Online-Zenith Bank also allows the opening of an account online using the bank USSD read and follow the instruction and know the requirements.
Zenith Bank is among the popular bank in Nigeria and even beyond the African continent with its essential services, Are you having any challenges with opening Zenith bank without going to the bank to queue in a long line the bank all through a day without even achieving the purpose of going there.
Zenith bank has provided the opportunity for all its customers to bank with them online evening opening an account without going to the bank just at your home with your phone at your tip you can even do more with Zenith bank’s USSD code.
How to Open an Account with Zenith Bank Online
As earlier stated above Zenith bank is among the banks in Nigeria that allow the opening of accounts online follow the steps below;
- Choose your desired Nigerian bank;
- Use your phone to dial your bank’s USSD code;
- Select the option to open an account;
- Enter your name, date of birth, or other required information;
- Create your PIN;
- Receive 10-digit NUBAN by SMS;
- Visit a local branch to link BVN, if necessary.
Note; The USSD code is *966# and the NUBAN is your Bank account number.
Requirement for opening Zenith bank
- Mobile phone;
- Phone number;
- First & last name;
- Date of birth.
- And some important documents e.g driver’s license, voters card NIN
How can I get my BVN online?
- Enter any Nigerian bank of your choice.
- Request and fill out the BVN enrolment form.
- Submit the form.
- Your biometric data will be taken i.e facial, thumbprint.
- You will be given an acknowledgment slip with a transaction ID.
- Within 24 hours you’ll receive your BVN.
First Bank of Nigeria Customer care line
If you have any issues with opening your account online or transferring or any problem at all just call the customer line available 24/7 just dial 0708 062 5000
Quick, Convenient, Secure, and Easy Way of Banking
- Create PIN. Simply dial *894*0#, and a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed. …
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount# …
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# …
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00# …
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
How to Check Bank Statement with Zenith Bank
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the ‘Welcome’ dropdown at the top of your screen and select ‘All Services & Settings.’
- Under preferences, select ‘View Statements.’
- On the right-hand side under ‘Electronic Statement Delivery,’ click ‘Electronic Statement Only Delivery.’
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept & Print.’
- Verify your email address. This is the email address to that your notifications will be sent.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and click on ‘All Accounts.’
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.’
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.’
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- How to open a bank account with GT online
- Opening Account with First Bank Online Latest Update
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Zenith Bank or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.
For more information please visit the Zenith Bank Offical website