Opening Stanbic IBTC Bank Account Online with USSD-In this article you will learn how to open an account with Stanbic IBTC Bank online using the USSD, with the USSD code you can bank online transfer funds pay subscriptions, and many more.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings, commonly referred to as Stanbic IBTC, is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in Banking, Stock Brokerage, Investment Advisory, Asset Management, Investor Services, Pension Management, Trustees, and life insurance businesses. The company’s corporate headquarters, I.B.T.C. Place is situated at Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos. Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial services giant based in South Africa. Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa.
On 24 September 2007, IBTC Chartered Bank Plc merged with Stanbic Bank Nigeria Limited. Stanbic Africa Holdings Limited (SAHL)on behalf of Standard Bank tendered an offer for the acquisition of additional IBTC shares in order to attain majority shares in the merged business. This resulted in SAHL having a majority shareholding of 50.75% up from 33.33% as of the merger date. The business name was subsequently changed to Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc and resumed trading on the NSE
Opening an account with Stanbic IBTC Bank online is very easy and reliable just with your Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD code you do many things online with that code you can open an account, transfer, and pay subscriptions and even recharge your line and others.
Requirement for Opening Stanbic IBTC Bank Online
When opening your bank account take note of the list below;
- Mobile phone;
- Phone number;
- First & last name;
- Date of birth.
You can even open your account without BVN but it is important you should have your BVN
How to Create an Account with Stanbic IBTC Bank Online with USSD code
With the use of your Stanbic IBTC Bank USSD code, many things can be done like opening your bank account online, dialing *909#, and following the instruction
- Choose your desired Nigerian bank;
- Use your phone to dial your bank’s USSD code;
- Select the option to open an account;
- Enter your name, date of birth, or other required information;
- Create your PIN;
- Receive 10-digit NUBAN by SMS;
- Visit a local branch to link BVN, if necessary.
NOTE; This number is called an Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code, and it will walk you through the process of opening a bank account. Once you sign up, you will receive a 10-digit account number (NUBAN) by SMS — this is your official bank account number, so memorize it and store it somewhere safe.
How to check your Ibtc account balance?
Dial *909*1*2# on the mobile phone number you used to open your Stanbic IBTC Bank account and follow the instruction OR Dial *909# and the press the number 1, then press 2 again on the mobile phone number you used to open your Stanbic IBTC Bank account and follow the instruction.
Stanbic IBTC Customer line
With 009 27 10 249 0423, you can reach Stanc IBTC available 24/7
Quick, Convenient, Secure, and Easy Way of Banking
- Create PIN. Simply dial *894*0#, and a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed. …
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount# …
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# …
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00# …
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
How to Check Bank Statement with Stanbic IBTC
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the ‘Welcome’ dropdown at the top of your screen and select ‘All Services & Settings.’
- Under preferences, select ‘View Statements.’
- On the right-hand side under ‘Electronic Statement Delivery,’ click ‘Electronic Statement Only Delivery.’
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept & Print.’
- Verify your email address. This is the email address to that your notifications will be sent.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and click on ‘All Accounts.’
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.’
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.’
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- How to open a bank account with GT online
- Opening Account with First Bank Online Latest Update
- Opening an Account with Zenith Bank Online
- How to Open an Account with Fidelity Bank Online
- How to Open First City Monument Bank Account Online
- Opening Bank Account with Access Bank USSD code
- Create an Account with Ecobank Online using the USSD code
- How to Open Polaris Bank Account Online using USSD code
- Creating an Account with Wema Bank Online using USSD Code
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Stanbic IBTC or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.