Orange Knowledge Programme in Netherlands 2022 – 2022 Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme applications are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Orange Knowledge Programme
This program aims to contribute to a society’s sustainable and inclusive development by offering access to education and training to professionals and organizations.
Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme
- A Short Training and Masters program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered at participating Universities
- In Participating Universities
- Successful applicants will be awarded sums that supplement living costs and other expenditures such as tuition fees, visa, travel, insurance, etc.
Why You Study in Netherlands Universities
- Netherland has a renowned standard of education
- Comparatively, the cost of living in the Netherlands is low.
- There are several grants, loans and scholarships, especially for international students.
- Host Nationality: Netherland
- Institution: Netherlands Universities that are participating
- Study Type: Full-time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
- Course Type: To study in courses
- Deadline: Varies by Umiversity
Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship Requirement
- Eligibility criteria may differ by institution.
- International Students from the following countries can apply; Bangladesh, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen and Zambia.
- Please note that there are focus areas for each country. Only applications that fall within the focus area of your country of employment are eligible.
How to Apply for Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship
Deadline varies depending on the course and the University. Therefore, you will have to apply directly with a Dutch higher education institution of your choice. Contact the Dutch higher education institution which offers the OKP qualified course of your choice for application procedures.
The Dutch institution can give you more information on the various steps involved in the application and selection procedures, as well as the eligibility criteria.
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply
Do you find this article helpful?
please do leave a comment below