Ph.D. International Studentships 2022 Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
- A PhD degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At University of Surrey
- Successful applicants will be awarded a full tuition fee and an annual stipend of £15,609
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Surrey
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: March 11, 2022
Ph.D. International Studentships Requirement
candidates must hold a First or 2:1 UK honors degree in a relevant subject area, or a 2:2 alongside a good master’s degree (a distinction is usually required).
IELTS requirements: An IELTS Academic of 6.5 or above with 6 in each individual category (or equivalent qualification from other agencies). For more details on English Language requirements see English Language requirements.
How To Apply for Ph.D. International Studentships Scholarship
Qualified and interested applicants should click on the link below
Make sure you leave a comment below