Ph.D. Scholarship in 3D Printing of Mg Alloys For Biomedical Applications 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the RMIT University Scholarship 2022.
The selected candidates will be provided up to $31,000 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months (full-time).
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: RMIT University Australia
- Study Type: Full time(Ph.D.)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for Ph.D. Scholarship in 3D Printing
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Be an Australian citizen an Australian permanent resident or an ONSHORE international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Have a Master by Research degree or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent or a Bachelor Honours degree achieving first-class Honours. Studies must have been completed in engineering, science, or another suitable field
- Provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
Ph.D. Scholarship in 3D Printing Deadline
This scholarship is still open, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for Ph.D. Scholarship in 3D Printing
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!