Ph.D. Scholarship in Climate Finance is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the University of Queensland Scholarship 2022.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $28,854 at the University of Queensland in Australia.
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Study Type: Full time(Ph.D.)
- Academic Session: 2022
Ph.D. Scholarship In Climate Finance Requirement
You have to prove you are prepared for Ph.D. study. You do this by showing you:
- have completed some research experience
- have completed an approved university degree and
- can meet the English language requirements.
An approved degree needs to be:
- in an area relevant to your proposed PhD project and
- completed no more than 10 years ago.
You need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a Ph.D.:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree); or
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply for Ph.D. Scholarship In Climate Finance
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!