Point Park University International Presidential Funding- USA 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
- An Undergraduate degree Program
- Open to International Students
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the Point Park University
- Successful Candidates will be awarded a grant of $19,000.
About Point Park University International Presidential Funding- USA
- Point Park offers a lot od Highly Applicable Programs
- Compared agaisnt Universities of same standards, Point Park is affordable.
- The institution is focused on Real-World, Career-Focused Education.
- Point Park offers small class sizes, which create a more personalized learning environment.
- Courses within the curriculum are designed in a very flexible format with an experienced Faculty offering real-value education.
School: Point Park University
Study Type: Full Time
Academic Session: 2022/2023
Deadline: Not Specified
Requirements for Point Park University International Presidential Funding- USA.
- Applicant must be full-time undergraduate freshmen
- Applicant mustThave a GPA of 3.9 and SAT 1250/ACT 26 OR GPA 3.8 and SAT 1290/ACT 27 OR GPA 3.7 and SAT 1320/ACT 28
- Applicants must meet University’s standard academic progress policy to keep the award.
How To Apply for Justice for Journalists Foundation Scholarship
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below to apply.
Make sure to leave a comment below;