Police Shortlist Candidates 2022 – Nigeria Police Shortlist of 10,000 Constables is out and interested candidates who applied can now check their names.
Download complete Nigerian police shortlisted candidates final list 2022/2023; the updated Police shortlisted candidates final list guide for all candidates who applied for Nigerian Airforce Shortlist;
- Army Shortlisted Candidates List
- Check 10,000 NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Shortlist
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
According to the latest Nigeria police shortlisted candidate news, candidates can access the Nigeria police shortlisted candidate shortlist PDF from their mobile phones through the official portal login.
we have noticed many of our subscribers asking numerous questions about this Nigeria police shortlisted candidate shortlisted candidates pdf list and we assure you that after this post, you won’t be asking yourself questions like;
- The Nigeria police shortlisted candidate shortlist candidates 2022/2023 pdf
- Nigeria police shortlisted candidate Requirements
- how to check Nigeria police shortlisted candidate 2022/2023
- Is Nigeria police shortlisted candidate 2022/2023 out?
- 1 Lastest News on Nigeria Police Screening of Credentials Exercise 2022
- 2 Requirements for Police Constatble Recruitment Screening of Credentials Exercise 2022
- 3 Nigerian Police Shortlist News on 2022/2023 Recruitment
- 4 Steps On How to Check Nigeria police shortlisted candidate Shortlist Candidates Final List 2022 Screening
- 5 When is the Nigerian PoliceTraining Date?
- 6 Warning: Nigeria police shortlisted candidate recruitment process is free of charge.
- 7 Is Nigeria Police Shortlist Candidates Portal Open?
Lastest News on Nigeria Police Screening of Credentials Exercise 2022
According to the latest Nigeria police shortlisted candidate news, the Nigeria Police Force in collaboration with the Police Service Commission will do physical credential screening on the 1st of February 2022.
In a statement made by CP Frank Mba, Force Public Relation’s Officer said, “The screening exercise which is being conducted by the Force in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), is scheduled to hold at designated venues in States across the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), from Tuesday, February 1, 2022, through to Sunday, February 20, 2022, from 8 am, daily.
Requirements for Police Constatble Recruitment Screening of Credentials Exercise 2022
Consequently, all applicants to proceed to their respective State of Origin and appear at the various screening centres in their;
*Clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic screening requirements, neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached:
*“National Identity Number (NIN); Original and duplicate copies of credentials – O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin and Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age; Printout of application submission confirmation/profile page; Duly completed Guarantor’s form”.
Please Note: Candidates who fail to Attend will be Disqualified.
Nigerian Police Shortlist News on 2022/2023 Recruitment
The Nigerian Police Force has said its portal would be open on Monday for the resumption of the recruitment of personnel which began in 2020.
All the successful applicants for the 2020 Recruitment Exercise into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) are directed to report at their designated Colleges/Training Schools with the following items for commencement of their recruit training: On 10th January 2022 to 15th January 2022. Late Comers will not be admitted for training
- Two (2) pairs of White Round-Neck T-Shirt and Short Nicker
- Two (2) Pairs of White Trainer Shoes and White Socks
- Two (2) Pairs of White Sports Wear
- Two (2) Pairs of White Bed Sheets
- Two (2) White Pillow Case
- Face Mask and Hand Sanitizer
- Small Food Flask with Two Flat Plates and set of cutlery
- One (1) How and One (1) Cutlass One (1) Broom
- Bucket and toiletries
- Hard Cover Note Book
- Original Copy of National Identity Card/Slip
- Original Copies of Credentials
- Four (4) Copies of Passport Photograph with White Background
N/B: Dear applicants’, kindly note that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free; therefore you are advised not to get involved in any form of corruption. For any complaint or observation, you are to report to this official number – 08100004507
NPF, PSC Set To Conclude 2022/2023 Constable RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
The Nigeria Police Force in collaboration with the Police Service Commission will be concluding the ongoing 2020 recruitment exercise of Ten Thousand (10,000) Police Constables into the service of the Nigeria Police Force.
Consequently, candidates are required to check their recruitment status on the recruitment portal, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
Steps On How to Check Nigeria police shortlisted candidate Shortlist Candidates Final List 2022 Screening
Below are some steps you also need to follow when you want to check for Nigeria police shortlisted candidate shortlisted candidates.
- First, you log in to http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/
- Download the Nigeria police shortlisted candidate shortlist pdf
- Search to confirm your name on the necessary list
When is the Nigerian PoliceTraining Date?
Candidates who are qualified for the next stage of the recruitment exercise are to check their names on the Nigeria police training list. Recruit training begins on 10th January 2022 to 15th January 2022. Candidates are equally advised to check their email and phone numbers for notifications.
Warning: Nigeria police shortlisted candidate recruitment process is free of charge.
Congratulations in advance.
Make sure you also subscribe to our newsletter and sit tight for upcoming updates on the list of successful candidates and screening exercises.
Is Nigeria Police Shortlist Candidates Portal Open?
The Nigeria police force registration is not ongoing now.
We’ll be updating this page soon.
N/B: Candidates should note that this does not in any way guarantee that you will be shortlisted, so while you wait, continue praying.
The Force, while reiterating that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation, enjoins candidates to call 08100004507 for further inquiries about the recruitment exercise.
- Army Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigeria police shortlised candidate Shortlist
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- Air Force Shortlisted Supplementary Names
- Nigeria police shortlisted candidate Portal
- INEC Shortlisted Candidates
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; Pls Share