Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship at University of Leeds 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
In this article is all you need to know to successfully apply for Leeds Scholarship for;
- A PhD degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the university
- At Leeds University Business School
- 1 About Leeds University
- 1.1 Why You Should Study at the University of Leeds
- 1.2 Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship Requirement
About Leeds University
The University, established in 1904, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK. We are renowned globally for the quality of our teaching and research.
Our strategy sets a blueprint for a values-driven university. One that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
Why You Should Study at the University of Leeds
- The university is the third-largest employer in Leeds and contributes around £1.23bn a year to the local economy.
- The University is the British Redbrick university which is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK, its also well-known for its nightlife, the Student union is the biggest and most interesting.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: Leeds University
- Study Type: Full-time
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: March 11, 2022
Who can Apply for Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants and is open to all international students.
Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship Requirement
- Applicants to research degree programs in the School of Politics and International Studies should usually have at least a first-class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline AND/ OR a distinction (or predicted distinction) in their Master’s degree.
- Applicants who are uncertain about the requirements for a particular research degree are advised to contact the Graduate School prior to making an application.
- Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1st October 2022
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this scholarship.
How to Apply for Politics of Global Challenges International Doctoral Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below.
pls leave a comment below!