How to Print NYSC Call-up Letter Online 2022 Batch C Stream 2 Commences – The National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) Batch C Call-up Letters for prospective PCMs is finally out and you can start printing now
According to the NYSC registration portal, NYSC printing of call-up letters has commenced and candidates who have registered for NYSC online before but didn’t go to NYSC training camp and also those who registered newly can print now.
We advise you to go through every detail here to stay informed and subscribe to our NYSC news update notification bell; because this has helped many of our subscribers( about 80%).
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about nysc frequently asked questions like;
Also See: NYSC Foreign Graduates Verification Date
- How do I check my NYSC call-up letter?
- Has NYSC Batch C Orientation commenced?
- How can I log in to my NYSC dashboard?
- What is the NYSC portal for printing call-up letters?
- How can I print my NYSC Batch C call-up letter
- 1 NYSC Latest News Update For 2022 Orientation Course
- 2 Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYSC Latest Updates?
- 3 When Do I Get My Call Up Letter For NYSC Registration 2022 Batch C PCMs?
- 4 How to Print Nysc Call-up Letter Online
- 5 What is a Call-Up Letter?
- 6 Key Documents that every Prospective Corps Member Must Bring with them to NYSC Camp
- 7 NYSC Common Terms for PCMs
- 8 Want Latest Updates Like This?
NYSC Latest News Update For 2022 Orientation Course
According to the NYSC official website, the NYSC Batch C Stream Il Orientation is scheduled to hold soon…
Registration is Ongoing VISIT SITE
N/B: Please share until it gets to those who really need this information. Thanks
Do You Want to Stay Updated On NYSC Latest Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
When Do I Get My Call Up Letter For NYSC Registration 2022 Batch C PCMs?
After the nysc registration process, all PCM are expected to wait for their call up letter from the nysc posting committee. This usually comes out a few days to camp.
Please Note: NYSC Batch C Call-up Letter is Finally Out
How to Print Nysc Call-up Letter Online
To print out the NYSC call-up letter for Batch C corps members is very easy. Follow these easy steps to have yours printed now;
- Log in to the NYSC official portal https://portal.nysc.org.ng/
- Then you log in to your candidate account with your email and password.
- Click on the call-up letter and it will be displayed/downloaded
- Then you can now print the call-up letter
N/B: We strongly advise you to either use Google Chrome or Firefox browser for printing your call-up letters.
What is a Call-Up Letter?
The call-up letter is a document that displays where a prospective corps member has been posted to and this nysc document is released a day or two days to camp.
Key Documents that every Prospective Corps Member Must Bring with them to NYSC Camp
- Prospective Corps members must have their school certificates from recognized institutions.
- All NYSC prospective members must also have their names uploaded to their institution’s nysc Senate list names.
- PCMs should also come with their student identification card for verification at the nysc camp.
- Persons who have been mobilized by nysc must also come to the camp with a valid Nigerian Identity card.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- White Sneakers
- White polo tops
- Face masks and other toiletries
NYSC Common Terms for PCMs
- PPA meaning place of primary assignment i.e where you will work as a corper through your service year
- LGI meaning local government area where you fall under during your service year
- CDS meaning community development service i.e a compulsory weekly service to your local government area or community you’re under.
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring; Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
If you find this post useful, please do not hesitate to share using the share button on any of the social media platforms.