Qalaa Holdings – Graduate Scholarship for Egyptian Students 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
Qalaa Holdings – Graduate Scholarship for Egyptian Students 2022
The Qalaa Holdings Graduate Scholarship for Egyptian Students 2022. … Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master’s degrees abroad in all fields of study.
- Host Nationality: UK
- Institution: Qalaa Holding
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for Graduate Scholarship
- Applicant must be under the age of 35.
- Must be an Egyptian national and residing in Egypt.
- Applicant must have a minimum of two years of work experience post-graduation.
- Is planning to pursue his/her studies at one of the top universities abroad in their discipline of choice.
- Must have been accepted at the university and program of interest.
- Applicant must submit an unconditional acceptance letter (with the exception of a funding condition).
- Excellent command of language of study. Good command of the English language.
- Involvement with activities in civic, public or international affairs (NGOs, volunteer work, etc) will be an asset.
- Must have a genuine financial need.
- Not a beneficiary of any other partial scholarship or grants (with exception to waivers from the university of choice itself).
- Upon completion of program, graduates must be committed to return to work in Egypt for a minimum of 2 years.
- Military service status must be clear (for males).
Deadline for Qalaa Holding
The deadline for this scholarship is 15 April 2022
How to Apply for University of Birmingham
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!