Queen’s University Belfast Acceptance Rate – The Queen’s University Belfast admission is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply and gain admission to the University of Stirling for the Scholarship 2022.
- 1 About the Queen’s University Belfast.
- 2 Queen’s University Belfast Acceptance Rate.
- 3 Queen’s University Belfast Requirements
- 4 GCE/GCSE Qualifications
- 5 English Language Requirements for International Students
- 6 What GPA do you need for Queen’s university?
- 7 Is Queens Belfast a good uni?
- 8 Is Queen University hard to get into?
- 9 What Are The Best Schools In Canada?
About the Queen’s University Belfast.
Queen’s University Belfast, officially The Queen’s University of Belfast (also known as “Queen’s”, “Queen’s University” and “QUB”), is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. The university received its charter in 1845 as “Queen’s College, Belfast” and opened four years later.
Queen’s offers academic degrees at various levels, with approximately 300-degree programs available. The current president and vice-chancellor are Ian Greer. The annual income of the institution for 2020–21 was £395.8 million of which £88.6 million was from research grants and contracts, with an expenditure of £373.5 million.
Queen’s University Belfast Acceptance Rate.
The Queen’s University Belfast is very selective with its admission with an admission rate ranging from 30-40% to gain admission into the Queen’s University Belfast candidates are advised to meet up the requirement made by the school so as to avoid rejection.
Queen’s University Belfast Requirements
Interested candidates must meet one of the following requirements
Passes in the General Certificate of Secondary Education or International General Certificate of Secondary Education (minimum grade C/4) and the General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) as follows:
a) Passes in at least five subjects, two of which should be at A-level
b) Passes in at least four subjects, three of which should be at A-level A-level (Double Award) will be acceptable in place of two A-levels.
Two AS-levels will not be acceptable in place of one A-level in fulfillment of the General Entrance Requirement.
English Language Requirements for International Students
- IGCSE English Language (including Speaking and Listening/Oral test) or a recognized overseas O-level English Language
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge Advanced (CAE)
- University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) GCE O-level English Language Syllabus 1119/1120 (with a pass in Oral test) 1123/1125/1127/1128
- IELTS Academic Test
- TOEFL iBT® (internet-Based)
- INTO English for University Study Test
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic™
- HKDSE – Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education
- Trinity ISE III or IV Integrated Skills in English Examinations (with at least a Pass in all test components)
What GPA do you need for Queen’s university?
Most Queen’s University programs require you to have completed a few specific high school courses and achieve a minimum grade point average (GPA). This minimum GPA is typically around 80%. However, many recommend aiming for a GPA in the 90% range to be a competitive candidate
Is Queens Belfast a good uni?
Queen’s is in the top 75 universities in Europe for Teaching Excellence (Times Higher Education, 2019). 94% of current international students were satisfied with the subject area expertise of their lecturers (International Student Barometer 2020/21).
Is Queen University hard to get into?
Getting into Queen’s. The Queen’s acceptance rate is a bit on the lower side at 42%. This means that approximately 4 out of 10 students that apply get in. In addition to your transcript, students must submit an additional application.
What Are The Best Schools In Canada?
- The University of Toronto. Canada|Toronto.
- The University of British Columbia. Canada|Vancouver.
- McGill University. Canada|Montreal.
- McMaster University. Canada|Hamilton.
- The University of Alberta. Canada|Edmonton.
- The University of Montreal. Canada|Montreal
- The University of Calgary. Canada|Calgary
- The University of Ottawa. Canada|Ottawa. And many more
Interested and qualified applicants should click the link below to fill out the form to apply.
For more information visit the Queen’s University Belfast website.
Please leave a comment below.