Genevieve McMillan Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship is a foundation in collaboration with the science Po. An American foundation offering merit-based scholarships to students from Sub-Saharan African countries to study in France’s higher educational institution.
The scholarship was established to celebrate Genevieve McMillan’s passion for the African continent. It was established in 2005 to realize the vision of its founder, Genevieve McMillan, and to commemorate the life and work of her friend artist Reba Stewart.
Join Over 15,000+ Subscribers On NYSC Latest Updates?
And also keep on checking this page for updates on Nigerian customs service recruitment 2020/2021
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation.
Number Of Awards:
- Candidates must be a citizen of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Candidates must have completed their high school education in a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Candidates must be accepted to Science Po’s undergraduate Europe Africa programme.
Scholarship covering the full Science Po tuitions fee every year for the study duration.
As social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
VISIT SITE @ http://mcmillanstewart.org/
Application Deadline: 23 February 2022
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
- NYSC Pre-Camp Verification Exercise Date
- How to Print NYSC Batch C Call-Up Letter Online
- NYSC Registration
- NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration
- NYSC Monthly Clearance | How Can I Do My NYSC Monthly Clearance?
- NYSC Portal Login | How to Login NYSC Dashboard