Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships – The University of Leeds Scholarship are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
About University of Leeds
- The university is the third-largest employer in Leeds and contributes around £1.23bn a year to the local economy.
- The University is the British Redbrick university which is one of the most prestigious universities in the UK, its also well-known for its nightlife, the Student union is the biggest and most interesting.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Leeds
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships Requirement
Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1 October 2022.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- Applicants for Doctoral Research must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships Deadline
This scholarship is going to close on 8 March 2022, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for Religion and History of Science Doctoral Scholarships
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
More information visit school website University of Leeds.
Please leave a comment below!