Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Mathematical Billiards 2022- The University of Sydney Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
- This scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance of $27,609 per annum for up to three years and is subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- This scholarship will provide academic course fees and student services and amenities fees for up to twelve research periods.
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: University of Sydney
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Mathematical Billiards Requirement
- be an international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time Ph.D. at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to research in mathematical billiards
- hold an honors degree (first-class or second class upper) or a master’s degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- be supervised by Associate Professor Milena Radnović
- have a background in mathematics, particularly in geometry and mathematical analysis.
How to Apply for Postgraduate Research Scholarship In Mathematical Billiards
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!