Robert Gordon University – Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About Robert Gordon University – Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It became a university in 1992 and was founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon.
- Host Nationality: UK
- Institution: Robert Gordon University
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for Vice-Chancellors Undergraduate Scholarship
- be applying to directly enter either year 1 or year 2 of an undergraduate course at RGU
- hold an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- be classed as the university as either an international or European fee payer
- must be a self-funding student
- be applying for the September start. Students who are studying the January start, fast track programme are eligible to apply for this scholarship when they begin their second year in September of that same year, but the January start shorter programme is not eligible for this scholarship
- be willing to embody the experience, by engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by promoting the value of studying at Robert Gordon University
- Upload all required documentation (proof of qualifications, passport, personal statement and evidence of English Language) by 1 July 2022
The selection of successful awardees is based on academic merit.
Deadline for Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship is on 1 June 2022.
How to apply for Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.