Rotary Peace Fellowships For International Students 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
Peace Fellowships For International Students 2022 is available to undertake Master’s level programs at International Christian University Japan, University of Bradford, University of Queensland, Uppsala University, Duke University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- 0.1 Scholarship Benefits:
- 0.2 Eligible Nationalities:
- 0.3 Scholarship Summary
- 0.4 Rotary Peace Fellowships For International Students 2022 Requirement
- 0.5 Rotary Peace Fellowships For International Students 2022 Deadline
- 1 How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships For International Students 2022
Rotary Peace Institute will sponsor international students pursuing their degrees in the following universities;
Duke University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
International Christian University
University of Bradford
University of Queensland
- Host Nationality: USA, Japan, UK, Australia, Sweden
- Institution: International Christian University Japan, University of Bradford, University of Queensland, Uppsala University, Duke University, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Study Type: Full time(Masters)
- Academic Session: 2022/23
Rotary Peace Fellowships For International Students 2022 Requirement
Who Can Apply?
Master’s degree candidates must also:
- Be proficient in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Potential for leadership
- Have at least three years of full-time relevant experience in peace or development work
Candidates must have at least three years between the completion of their most recent academic degree program (undergraduate or graduate degree) and their intended start date for the fellowship. Candidates currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program are not eligible to apply.
Rotary Peace Fellows who have completed the certificate program, or a Global Grant Scholarship, must wait three years between the end date of that program and their intended start date for the fellowship.
We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Rotary provides reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities.
You are not eligible if you are an active Rotary member, employee of a Rotary club, Rotary International, or other Rotary entity.
Learn more about eligibility restrictions.
Rotary Peace Fellowships For International Students 2022 Deadline
This scholarship Deadline is on 15 May 2022.
How to Apply for Rotary Peace Fellowships For International Students 2022
Candidates have until 15 May to submit applications to The Rotary Foundation. Rotary endorsers must submit endorsements to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July. Find endorsement instructions.
Follow these steps to ensure that your application receives consideration.
- Review the eligibility restrictions.
- Research the curriculum and programs at each of the Rotary Peace Centers. You will be asked to rank two centers you prefer for the Master’s program and up to two centers for the certificate program if you meet the eligibility criteria for both programs.
- Engage with Rotary. Use the Club Finder to locate the Rotary club nearest you. Connecting with a club is a great way to learn about Rotary’s work in your community and around the world. A club recommendation is optional, but strongly recommended as part of your application.
- Submit your application by 15 May. Applications require a resume, academic and/or professional recommendations, essays, transcripts, social impact plan (certificate only), and test scores (master’s only). All materials must be in English.
- Get endorsed. In early June, if your application meets the qualification and eligibility criteria, it will be automatically assigned to a trained Rotary endorser who is either a member of a District Rotary Peace Fellowship Subcommittee, a member of a Rotary club, or a Rotary Peace Fellow program alumnus. Your assigned endorser will reach out to you to schedule an interview during the month of June. After your interview, the Rotary endorser will submit an endorsement decision for your application by 1 July.
- Await selection results. Email notifications will be sent in November. If you are chosen for a fellowship, you will be told at which Peace Center you will study.
- Apply for admission (master’s only) to the university where your Peace Center is located. Being selected for the fellowship does not mean you have been admitted to the university.
I hope this article was helpful?
Please kindly leave a comment below!