The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G, is known to be one of the best android smartphones to purchase anywhere in the world. check out the new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G features and full phone specifications.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 delivers a more durable design, S Pen support, and better multitasking, but it’s still considered a pricey device for power consumers. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is so good that it might just win over so many buyers around the globe. Samsung addressed some of the durability concerns. The display, for example, is up to 80% tougher, and the whole phone is water-resistant.
- 1 Hardware and software features
- 2 Recent Posts:
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Price and Availability
S pen support
The Samsung Z fold 3 5G doesn’t have a cavity to store the S-Pen. In fact, the S-pen is an added accessory you can purchase for your unit. Having the note discontinued and giving the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G the S-Pen support shows Samsung might just have the same thought.
Samsung galaxy didn’t really make any change in the sizes of both displays, as they are basically the same as seen on its predecessor.
However, we have got a slightly richer display and an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate on the both cover and the inside display, unlike the fold 2 which only had a high refresh rate in its inside display. On the cover, we have a 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, 832 x 2268 Pixels, with a density of 387 PPI.
the Samsung galaxy Z fold 3 5G also reveals a 7.6-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, with a resolution of 1768 x 2208 Pixels and a density of 374 PPI.
Fragility has been an issue with the folds since its first edition, which has also prompted Samsung to make changes that improve the durability of the device. the Samsung galaxy z fold has added an extra measure in making it less fragile when compared to its predecessor.
Samsung has introduced an IPX8 water rating to the Galaxy fold. This indicates that the Fold 3 is capable of withstanding water coming from all sides, which means you won’t have to worry about it when using your unit.
The rear camera comprises a 12MP primary camera with an aperture of f/1.8, a 12MP telephoto camera with an aperture of f/2.4, and a 12MP ultrawide camera with an aperture of f/2.2 and a 123˚ field of view. Putting all these cameras together shows we have a rear camera setup.
We also have a 10MP punch-hole camera in the selfie with an aperture of f/2.2, which is the same as seen on the former. While the camera inside the fold takes things up a notch by not just offering more pixels at 16MP but also being an under-display camera as discussed earlier. This camera has an aperture of f/1.8.
Hardware and software features
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G seems to be wrapped in this web it has a top-notch spec as expected the performance facilitator is its Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor which is a more powerful processor.
speaking of the performance, Adreno 660 GPU, 12GB RAM, option for either 256GB or 512GB internal storage, and a non-removable 4400mAh battery capacity and have a 25W fast wired charging, 11W wireless charging, and 4.5 reversed wireless charging.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Key Specs & Features
- 7.6-inch, Dynamic AMOLED 2X Capacitive Touchscreen, 1768 x 2208 Pixels, 374 PPI (Unfolded Display)
- 6.2 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X Cover Display, 832 x 2268 Pixels, 387 PPI (Cover Display)
- Android 11, One UI 3.5
- 12GB RAM
- Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- 256GB / 512GB Built-in Storage
- 12MP + 12MP + 12MP Triple Rear Camera
- 16MP (Unfolded) Front Camera
- 10MP Cover Camera
- 5G Support
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- IPX8 Rating
- 25W Fast Charging Capacity (wired)
- 11W Fast Wireless Charging Capacity
- 4.5W Reverse Wireless Charging
- 4,400 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: 11W Fast Charging + 4.5W Reverse Wireless Charging
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: Yes (IPX8)
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: –
- Video Editor: –
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: Non-Removable 4400mAh Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 25W Fast Charging Capacity
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Price in Nigeria | Specs & Features 2022
- iPhone 13 pro max|price and best deals
- Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra 5g price| specs & Features
- Infinix Note 7 Price in Nigeria|Specs & Features
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G price starts at around $1,799 at leading online stores. This translates to about 740,739 Naira in Nigeria and it is available in most online stores.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G was announced on August 11th, 2021, and is expected to go on sale on August 27th, 2021
Note: – We do not guarantee 100% ACCURATE information about this device, eg the price of the device may change over time. While we strive to provide you with 99% accurate information about this device.
For more inquiries:
hope we are able to guide you toward making better decisions.
ensure you let us know of any challenges so we could provide an available solution.