Sanctuary Scholarship at Newman University 2022 –This Scholarship at Newman University is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
In this article is all you need to successfully apply for Sanctuary Scholarship at Newman University 2022 ;
- A undergraduate degree program
- Open to asylum seekers
- To study in the field of curse taught in the university
- At Newman University
- Successfull applicants will be granted free tuition, stipend and more.
About Sanctuary Scholarship at Newman University
- Newman University is a University that offers hands-on active programs that keeps the student in engaging coursework.
- At Newman University, So many oppotunity are there to get involed with relating to your curse with advantage for student placement after graduation.
- Moreover the University has a good diverse atmosphere with student from diffrent nationalities.
Who can Apply for Santuary Scholarship at Newman University
This scholarship is open to all interested applicants and is open to all international students.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: Newman University
- Study Type: Full-time
- Degree Type: Undergraduate & Masters
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: June 22 2022
Requirement for Sanctuary Scholarship at Newman University
Applicant must be;
- An asylum seeker / forced migrant or the partner/dependent of an asylum seeker / forced migrant.
- Have a conditiona or uncondition offer of a full time undergraduate place to study at Newman University.
- Have applied for asylum in the UK before applying to UCAS / directly to Newman University.
- Presently attending a school, college, community or voluntary group which can a reference in support of your application.
- Cannot access statutory student support because of your asylum or forced migrant status, or a dependent’s status.
How to Apply for Sanctuary Scholarship at Newman University
All interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below.
Please leave a comment below and we will reply;