Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
- 1 About Marquette University
- 2 How to Apply for Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University
About Marquette University
- Marquette University has an internationally recognised faculty dedicated to offering students the best.
- The university has a long history of academic excellence and world-renowned intensive research
- More so students enjoy an exciting student experience outside the classroom filled with events and trips.
About Transfer Student Scholarships
Thirty competitive scholarships are awarded to the applicant pool. Scholarship recipients will be chosen based on the scholastic records and other criteria.
This scholarship is renewable each semester of a recipient’s four-year (eight-semester) undergraduate program provided the recipient remains in good academic standing with their respective college. For additional program details about this award, review the applicable Award Information Guide, available from the Office of Student Financial Aid.
The recipients of Transfer Student Scholarships 2022 get $2,000.
Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University Requirement
Who Can Apply?
- The candidates applying for Transfer Student Scholarships 2022 should be transfer students from two-year colleges.
- The applicants should have completed at least 24 credits.
- The candidates are expected to have a minimum of 3.2 GPA.
- The applicant should not be a Phi Theta Kappa member.
Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University Deadline
Scholarship review begins March 15 for fall transfers, Oct. 15 for spring transfers.
How to Apply for Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University
The Transfer scholarship application is completed online using the same application portal applicants use when applying for admission.
- Apply for admission to Marquette before applying for any Transfer scholarship.
- After submitting your admission application, apply for additional transfer scholarship using the link below.
- Log into your account using the credentials established when you applied for admission.
- Call or e-mail admissions if you experience issues. We’re happy to help!
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to start the Transfer Scholarship Application.
I hope this article was helpful?
Please make sure you leave a comment below!