SEC Recruitment 2021 – Securities And Exchange Commission Recruitment 2021 Vacancies and job portal are currently taking new SEC workers/recruits who are willing and looking for a paid job at the Securities And Exchange Commission office.
We welcome all those who are looking to be employed and are willing to work with SEC careers establishment.
To fill SEC vacancies is what has been on everyone’s mouth and am sure yours too.
See below the answers to your questions like;
- What are the requirements for SEC recruitment 2021?
- How can I apply for Securities and exchange commission recruitment exercise 2021?
- SEC Salary
- What is the SEC salary scale?
- Who’s the SEC DG?
- How much does SEC pay corpers?
- What is the Securities and Exchange Commission Application Portal?
SEC recruitment news now is that Jobs at SEC act form platforms are basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
Want to Know More About Securities And Exchange Commission?
SEC is short for the Securities And Exchange Commission.
The Securities and Exchange Commission is the main regulatory institution of the Nigerian capital market. It is supervised by the Federal Ministry of Finance.
BLAZING HOT NOW!!!
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF 5 Days Training
- NAF Shortlisted Candidates
- Army Ongoing Recruitment
- NCS Shortlisted Candidates
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates
What are the SEC Recruitment Requirements 2021?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply through the SEC recruitment portal?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do I Need in Order to Register for SEC Recruitment?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through this requirements before you think of applying for this latest federal government job.
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute.
- He/she must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years or above 35 years to apply.
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computer will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- You must also make sure you are medically fit with the evidence of a medical certificate of fitness.
- Make sure you also have your NYSC Discharged Certificate/Exemption Letter.
How Can I Apply for SEC Recruitment 2021?
This Securities and Exchange Commission form recruitment opportunity is open to all Nigerians who are graduates and also have basic communication skills in English.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at SEC office addresses;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documentation for registration.
- CLICK HERE to start your registration process or GOTO https://sec.gov.ng/
- Complete the application form and SUBMIT!
The submit is in capital letter because it’s very important you don’t forget to submit.
Who is the SEC Director-General(DG)
The Securities And Exchange Commission(SEC) Director-general is no other person than the Dr Lamido Yuguda.
He is the Director-General SEC.
How Much is SEC Salary
SEC salary scale or structure is quite attractive and monthly salary differs from level to level but the salary of SEC staffs varies from 150k-450k Naira monthly.
Also, Apply for:
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment Latest Updates
- NTI Recruitment
- NSITF Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Belemaoil Recruitment
- Rivjobsng Application Portal
- DAAR Communication Recruitment
- NLNG Recruitment Vacancies
- Survival Fund Application Portal
- See Federal Government Jobs Here
Make sure you leave a comment below and I promise to reply.
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.