Small Business Builder Grant 2021 – Apply for this small business builder grant. The KKR grant application gives kkr grant receiver an amount of $10,000 for small business start-up funds.
Are you a small business owner? Do you wish to get business grants for your business? Then we have got you covered.
On this page is all you need to know about how you can successfully claim the covid 19 KKR small business grants.
- 1 Do You Want to Stay Updated On KKR Small Business Builder Grant?
- 2 About KKR Small Business Builders Grant
- 3 What are the Benefits of the KKR Small Business Builder Grant?
- 4 What are the KKR Grant Application Eligibility Criteria?
- 5 Conclusion:
- 6 Disclaimer:
Do You Want to Stay Updated On KKR Small Business Builder Grant?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Or click on your state email list above
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
About KKR Small Business Builders Grant
Created as a key pillar of KKR’s COVID-19 Relief Effort, KKR Small Business Builders (SBB) aims to support entrepreneurs and their small businesses around the world.
The grants are designed to help business owners sustain their enterprises, maintain or create jobs, and spur economic opportunity as they respond to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and recover from its resultant economic dislocation. KKR Small Business Builders will support companies in three key ways:
What are the Benefits of the KKR Small Business Builder Grant?
- Access the source of Capital
- Increase in production and revenue
- Economics of scale
- Provision of technical support
- Availablity of a huge network of support.
What are the KKR Grant Application Eligibility Criteria?
To be eligible to apply for the KKR Small Business Builders Grants 2021, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- The business must have between 5 and 50 employees.
- Must have less than $7 million USD in annual revenue.
- Demonstrate need for support and a strong plan for moving forward.
- Be in good standing with the IRS or the local regulatory body.
- NYIF Registration 2021/2022 NMFB Loan Portal
- GEEP Loan for Npower 2021 | Application in Progress
- ₦200 Billion Non-Interest Loans to SMEs
Eligible businesses entities are to visit the official application webpage and apply for the grant and ensure to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; please make sure to share with your social media handles.