Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Application portal is currently open for applicants. See more details regarding the Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment process, the Stanbic IBTC Bank career opportunities, how to get a job at Stanbic IBTC Bank, and other related information
Below this page is some basic requirements for getting a job at Stanbic IBTC Bank and how to submit an application without issues. Also, We will be showing some of the key things you need to understand about the Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment process.
About the Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic Bank is a firm in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading-edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Requirements
- You must be a Nigerian
- Ages limit of 18 to 35 years
- Must have a valid means of identification
- A First Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- HND/ND holders should have a minimum of Lower Credit
- Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness gotten from any federal government hospital
- You must have good communication skills
- Good customer services skills are necessary
- Also an NYSC discharge certificate
Also, Read :
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- How to save money and Apply for a KREDI Bank loan
- How to Get an Overdraft Loan From Kuda Bank 2022
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2022
Follow the below steps to apply for the ongoing recruitment
- Visit the official recruitment portal via careers.standardbank.com/
- Explore the opportunities available and apply
- Provide your personal details
- Indicate the highest degree you have attained (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D.)
- Provide your latest work experience (total years of experience, role, and company)
- Send your application
- If your application is successful, you will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
Stanbic IBTC Bank will never require you to pay money for any assessment or application. Therefore, you are to decline such requests from any who claims he will help you secure the job.
Ensure to keep visiting this website regularly to stay updated on the latest news regarding recruitments. Use the comment box below to let us know your opinion.
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment Application Portal 2022/2023
- Glovo Company Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023
- Konga Nigeria Recruitment and job Vacancy 2022/2023
- Guinness Recruitment Application portal 2022/2023 in Nigeria