Step Up Scholarship 2022 NBS Postgraduate Scholarship In Norwich- offers a Step Up Scholarship for private schools and students who intend to continue their education and studies in Norwich Business School.
The Norwich Business School (NBS) step-up scholarship is open to UEA final year undergraduate students intending to continue their studies to the MSc level in Norwich Business School.
Norwich Business School is pleased to offer competitive Step-Up scholarships equal to £4,000 tuition fee reduction to students taking any of our one-year full-time MSc programs.
Type Of Course:
Step Up Scholarship Amount:
Number Available Per Year
- Self funded
- Faculty of social studies
- Norwich Business School
- All one year full time NBS MSc Courses
Country Of Domicile:
Step Up Scholarship Requirements/Eligibility Criteria:
The scholarship will be awarded to those who meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The Norwich Business School Step-Up Scholarship is open to UEA final year undergraduate students intending to continue their studies to MCs level in Norwich Business School (UBS)
- Applicants should hold a degree with 2:1 classification.
- Applicants for the Norwich Business School Step-Up Scholarship should complete and submit an application for chosen MSc course by 31 July 2021.
No separate application is necessary. Applications will be judged on their academic merit.
How Can I Apply for Step Up Scholarship 2022?
Before you apply, carefully read the details of your chosen course and make sure that you meet its specific entry requirements. You can easily access this information using our course research
All students must also meet UEA’s general entry requirements for postgraduate taught programs or entry requirements for postgraduate research degrees, so they’re worth a look into
If you prefer to submit a postal application please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1603 5191515 for all postgraduate taught courses.
Please if you are a postgraduate research applicant, please contact email@example.com or call +44 1603 591709.
Step Up Scholarship Application Deadline 2022:
31 July yearly
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring; Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
If you find this post useful, please do not hesitate to share using the share button on any of the social media platforms.
- Army Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Shortlist
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates
- NSITF Shortlisted Candidates
- ICPC Shortlisted Candidates PDF
- Air Force Shortlisted Supplementary Names
- Npower Portal
- Best Business Schools in Canada | Get a Business Degree in Canada