Survival Fund Application 2021 registration Portal – The Nigerian Survival Fund for prospective beneficiaries has commenced and here is the complete survival fund registration guide 2021.
According to the survival fund website, registration has commenced and candidates who are interested in this grant can now register for federal government survival fund online.
We advise you to go through every detail here to stay informed and also subscribe to our grants news update notification bell; because this has helped a great number of our subscribers( about 80%).
We assure you that after this post you won’t have to worry about government fund frequently asked questions like;
- How do I register for the survival fund 2021/2022?
- What are the requirements for survival funds registration?
- Has survival funds registration started for 2021?
- What is the survival fund portal?
- 1 Important Survival Fund Registration Requirements 2021
- 2 BLAZING HOT:
- 3 How Much is Survival Fund registration Fee?
- 4 Do You Want to Stay Updated On Survival Fund Government?
- 5 Steps On How to Register for MSME Survival Fund2020
- 6 Survival Fund Application Portal
- 7 Want Latest Updates Like This?
Important Survival Fund Registration Requirements 2021
Before proceeding with this beneficiary enrollment and registration, check out some of these requirements for registration;
- Get a fully functional email address for registration
- H/she must also fill the survival fund registration form, scan, and upload.
- Business must also be an indigenous one (owned by a Nigerian)
- You must also have a maximum of ten(10) staff on your payroll.
- Interested persons must also have his/her business registered with the corporate affairs commission(CAC)
- All applicants must also have their bank verification number (BVN)
- Candidates must also have a functional Nigerian bank.
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- NCS Shortlisted Candidates
- Apply For Youth Investment Fund
- NAF Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- Polaris Bank RecruitmentPolaris Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Portal | Apply For Bank Entry Level Available Vacancies
How Much is Survival Fund registration Fee?
The survival fund online form is free of charge but you will have to pay for your cybercafe registration dependent on the officials situated near you.
cyber cafe average cost is 1000 – 1500 naira tops
Therefore registration fee is N1,500 naira
Do You Want to Stay Updated On Survival Fund Government?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Steps On How to Register for MSME Survival Fund2020
All prospective NYIF beneficiary is to note these steps and also note that you’re expected to do all registration via the nyif portal;
- Step one is to create an account with a survival fund board online portal
- Then log in to your dashboard and fill the survival fund biodata form
- Upload all documents required for registration
- Thumbprint for biometrics confirmation if necessary
- Submit your application portal
Survival Fund Application Portal
- Army short service recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Army 79rri Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment Vacancies
- DSS Online Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
- TETFUND Recruitment
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter below.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
Careersafrik will not ask money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.