Swansea University UK 2022 Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Swansea University Uk
wansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery, and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life.
Our stunning waterfront campuses make us a desirable location for students and staff from around the world, and our multicultural community provides a global perspective, enabling those who join us to develop skills and knowledge that set them on successful and enriching careers.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: Swansea University
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: January 19, 2022
Swansea University UK Scholarship Requirement
- Certificates and transcripts.
- If your qualification is pending, then please upload a transcript or list of the modules you have taken to-date.
- Your English Language test certificates (i.e IELTS/TOEFL) if appropriate.
- If you hold open references, then please upload them with your application. Alternatively please ask your referees to send their letters of support direct to the Admissions Office.
- If you do not hold a bachelor-equivalent qualification and wish to be considered for a postgraduate programme under our non-graduate admissions policy then you should upload a work experience C.V./resume with your application. The C.V should include dates of employment, job titles, employment hours, and the nature of your responsibilities/duties. Please note that our non-graduate admissions policy is only relevant for application to taught masters programmes.
How to Apply for Swansea University UK Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below
Please kindly leave a comment below!