Swiss Government Excellent Scholarship 2022-2023 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
About Swiss Government
Swiss Government in collaboration/cooperation with the ministry of education offers undergraduate, master, and postgraduate scholarships for international students planning to come to Switzerland to pursue research or further studies to promote international cooperation amongst other nations.
The Swiss Government Excellent Scholarship is aimed at younger researchers from abroad who have completed a master’s degree or Ph.D. at foreign artists holding a bachelor’s degree.
- Host Nationality: Switzerland
- Institution: Swiss Government
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
- Deadline: November 30 2022
Requirements for This Scholarship
The FCS assesses scholarship applications according to three criteria:
a) Candidate profile
b) Quality of the research project or artistic work
c) Synergies and potential for future research cooperation
Candidates for the University Scholarships must:
- Hold a university degree (Bachelors/Masters) on commencement of the scholarship.
- Be able to demonstrate their academic abilities and what they aim to achieve.
- Contact the institution and/or the professor supervising their period of research. Universities may request supplementary information and/or set certain additional conditions to determine whether or not you qualify for admission.
- Be under the age of 35 (born on or after 1 January 1977).
- Be suitably proficient in the language of instruction (French, German, Italian, or English) in order to draw full benefit from their studies in Switzerland.
How To Apply for Swiss Government Excellent Scholarship
Qualified and interested applicants are to click on the link below;
Leave a comment below;