Tetfund Recruitment 2020 – Tetfund job recruitment portal welcomes all those who are looking to be employed into the Tertiary Education Trust Fund Employment Scheme.
Employment into Tetfund offices is what has been n every one’s mouth and am sure yours too.
See below the answers to your questions like;
- What are the requirements for Tetfund recruitment 2020?
- How can i apply for Tetfund ongoing recruitment exercise 2020?
- Tetfund Salary
- What is the Tetfund salary scale.
- How can i get the Tetfund head office address in Nigeria?
- Who’s the Tetfund Chairman?
- How much does Tetfund pay corpers?
Jobs at Tetfund are basically for graduates who have valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 Want to Know More About Tetfund?
- 2 What are the TETFUND Recruitment Requirements 2020?
Want to Know More About Tetfund?
Tetfund is short for Tertiary Education Trust Fund; It was also established in the year 1990 by the federal government and has it’s head office in Abuja. The current chairman of Tetfund is Mr Ibrahim-Imam and Tetfund departments are also numerous with various engagements with terms that ranges from; Tetfund student laptops, tetfund approved universities.
They task themselves to make sure the Education tax revenue is improved to the extent that Tetfund intervention programmes don’t run short of funds.
The tertiary education trust fund recruitment portal is usually used for it’s recruitment purposes and the recruitment portal for tetfund will be revealed to you soon.
What are the TETFUND Recruitment Requirements 2020?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do i need to apply for Tetfund recruitment?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do i Need in Order to Register for TETFUND Recruitment 2020?
This is a rather staright-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through this requirements before you think of applying for this latest federal government job.
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute.
- He/she must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years or above 5 years to apply.
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computer will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- You must also make sure you are ready to travel and be re-posted to where ever location.
How Can I Apply for TETFUND Recruitment 2020?
This Tetfund recruitment opportunity is open to all Nigerians, who are graduates and also have basic communication skills in English.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at Tetfund office addresses;
- Make sure you have all the necessary document for registration.
- CLICK HERE to start your registration process or GOTO https://www.tetfund.gov.ng/.
- Complete application form and SUBMIT!
How Much Does TETFUND pay corpers?
Tetfund zonal offices all over the country pay corp members a certain amount of money as stipends for the month ended.The Tertiary and Education Trust Fund pays corps members the sum of 5-10 thousand Naira monthly.
How Much is TETFUND Salary
TETFUND Fund salary scale or structure is quite attractive and monthly salary differs from level to level but salary of tetfund staffs varies from 120k-250k monthly.
Also Apply for: NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.