Tetfund Recruitment 2021 – Tetfund job recruitment portal welcomes all those who are looking to be employed into the Tertiary Education Trust Fund Employment Scheme.
Employment into Tetfund offices is what has been on everyone’s mouth and am sure yours too.
See below the answers to your questions like;
- What are the requirements for Tetfund recruitment 2021?
- How can I apply for Tetfund ongoing recruitment exercise 2021?
- Tetfund Salary
- What is the Tetfund salary scale?
- How can I get the Tetfund head office address in Nigeria?
- Who’s the Tetfund Chairman?
- How much does Tetfund pay corners?
Jobs at Tetfund are basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 Want to Know More About Tetfund?
- 2 What Are the TETFUND Recruitment Requirements 2021?
Want to Know More About Tetfund?
Tetfund is short for Tertiary Education Trust Fund; It was also established in the year 1990 by the federal government and has its head office in Abuja. The current chairman of Tetfund is Mr. Ibrahim-Imam and Tetfund departments are also numerous with various engagements with terms that range from; Tetfund student laptops, tetfund approved universities.
They task themselves to make sure the Education tax revenue is improved to the extent that Tetfund intervention programs don’t run short of funds.
The tertiary education trust fund recruitment portal is usually used for its recruitment purposes and the recruitment portal for tetfund will be revealed to you soon.
What Are the TETFUND Recruitment Requirements 2021?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply for Tetfund recruitment?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do I Need In Order To Register For TETFUND Recruitment 2021/2022?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through these requirements before you think of applying for this latest federal government job.
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute.
- He/she must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years or above 5 years to apply.
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computers will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- You must also make sure you are ready to travel and be re-posted to where ever location.
How Can I Apply for TETFUND Recruitment 2021?
This Tetfund recruitment opportunity is open to all Nigerians, who are graduates and also have basic communication skills in English.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at Tetfund office addresses;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents for registration.
- CLICK HERE to start your registration process or GOTO https://www.tetfund.gov.ng/.
- Complete the application form and SUBMIT!
Is TETFUND Recruitment Form Out?
Please discard any information given to you that this recruitment is currently on because it’s not. According to the TETFUND careers official web page, this recruitment into tetfund offices would commence shortly.
We will be updating this page once tetfund portal is open for the recruitment of new staff.
How Much Does TETFUND pay Corpers?
Tetfund zonal offices all over the country pay corps members a certain amount of money as stipends for the month ended. The Tertiary and Education Trust Fund pays corps members the sum of 5-10 thousand Naira monthly.
How Much is TETFUND Salary
TETFUND Fund salary scale or structure is quite attractive and monthly salary differs from level to level but the salary of tetfund staffs varies from 120k-250k monthly.
Also, Apply for:
- NYSC Recruitment Portal
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- NALDA Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- OPEC Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
Want to Get More Updates Like This?
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.