Texas Christian University-International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About Texas Christian University-International Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022
The Texas Christain University recognizes and rewards outstanding scholarly achievement through academic merit scholarships. These awards are competitive and are based on a number of criteria, including the strength of your high school curriculum and standardized test scores. TCU has initiated many Freshman Academic Scholarships, Chancellor’s Scholarship is one of the prestigious awards provided to students.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: Texas Christian University
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for International Chancellor’s Scholarship
- The scholarship is open to all international students.
- Applicants must enrol in any undergraduate course of study at the university.
- A 3.0 cumulative GPA is required at the conclusion of the freshman year by the applicants.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic merit.
Deadline for International Chancellor’s Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship is Not Specified
How to Apply for International Chancellor’s Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!