The Blue Coat School, Liverpool Acceptance Rate – The Blue Coat School, Liverpool admission is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply and gain admission to the Blue Coat School, Liverpool for the Scholarship 2022.
- 1 About The Blue Coat School, Liverpool
- 2 The Blue Coat School, Liverpool Acceptance Rate
- 3 Is bluecoat a good school?
- 4 How do you get into bluecoat 6th form?
- 5 What Are The Best Schools In Canada?
- 6 Which county in England has the best schools?
- 7 Which university is the cheapest in Canada?
About The Blue Coat School, Liverpool
The Liverpool Blue Coat School is a grammar school in Wavertree, Liverpool, England. It was founded in 1708 by Bryan Blundell and the Reverend Robert Smyth as the Liverpool Blue Coat Hospital and was for many years a boys’ boarding school before reverting in September 2002 to its original coeducational remit.
The school holds a long-standing academic tradition. Examination results consistently place it top of the national GCSE and A-level tables. In 2016 Blue Coat was ranked as the best school in the country based on GCSE results. In 2015 it was The Sunday Times State School of the Year. The acceptance rate for admissions is around fifteen percent.
In 2004 the school received a government grant of almost £8 million, together with £1 million from its foundation governors, enabling an expansion and redevelopment of its site.
The Blue Coat School, Liverpool Acceptance Rate
The Blie Coat School, Liverpool is a competitive School with it acceptance rate of around 50% Candidates are advised to meet up the requirement made by the school to avoid rejection.
The Blue Coat School, Liverpool Requirement
Interested candidates must meet the following basic requirements
The Blue Coat School is a mixed selective school for students aged 11 – 18, which converted to Academy status on 1st March 2012. We are over 300 years old so we are rich in tradition, yet we are forward-looking in ideas and technology. Whilst we have a reputation for Academic results, there are many events and activities which make The Blue Coat School experience very exciting and rewarding.
The Blue Coat School will conduct their In Year Entrance Tests for all Year Groups on the following dates:-
- 3 November 2021
- 1 February 2022
- 4 May 2022
If a vacancy arises the relevant parents on our Waiting List will be contacted and advised of the next available test date.
Is bluecoat a good school?
The Liverpool Echo has published its Real Schools Guide 2020 and we are delighted that The Blue Coat School has been named the best school in Merseyside, Halton, and Warrington. The guide identifies the region’s top-performing schools in the region ranked by a number of factors, including recent examination results.
How do you get into bluecoat 6th form?
Follow the step below for easy entrance into the 6th form and many other forms using the same format.
- STEP 1: Sixth Form Open Evening. All students interested in joining our Sixth Form are invited to our Sixth Form Information Evening in October. …
- STEP 2: The Application Form. …
- STEP 3: Advice and Guidance Meeting. …
- STEP 4: A Letter Home. …
- STEP 5: Pre-Enrolment. …
- STEP 6: Results & Enrolment
What Are The Best Schools In Canada?
- The University of Toronto. Canada|Toronto.
- The University of British Columbia. Canada|Vancouver.
- McGill University. Canada|Montreal.
- McMaster University. Canada|Hamilton.
- The University of Alberta. Canada|Edmonton.
- The University of Montreal. Canada|Montreal
- The University of Calgary. Canada|Calgary
- The University of Ottawa. Canada|Ottawa. And many more
Which county in England has the best schools?
Kensington and Chelsea topped the ranking, with more than two-thirds (67%) of schools in the area rated outstanding by Ofsted
Which university is the cheapest in Canada?
- The Memorial University of Newfoundland – tuition fees: 2,150 – 11,460 CAD/year.
- University of Regina – tuition fees: 1,715 – 20,050 CAD/year.
- Royal Roads University – tuition fees: 3,750 – 27,600 CAD/year.
- The University of Saskatchewan – tuition fees: 4,110 – 24,000 CAD/year.
Interested and qualified applicants should click the link below to fill out the form to apply.
For more information visit the Blue Coat School, Liverpool website.
Please leave a comment below.