Top 9 Scholarships for High School Seniors 2022 – Get a high school scholarship to study in schools of your dreams and here are some of the best scholarships for high school seniors.
Scholarships for High School Seniors
- Get to know the various scholarship you can apply for
- Also, see the eligibility status to know if you’re eligible or not
The importance of high school education can not be over-emphasized as it is very essential in our today’s society. This level of education help present’s the student an opportunity to build a lifetime career as as well inculcate in them positive acceptable behaviors of the society.
This article will discuss some of the top scholarships for high school students, their requirements, and how you can successfully apply for these scholarships.
Do you wish to know the following;
- How do senior student get scholarships?
- When should a high school senior apply for scholarship?
- What are the high school senior scholarships to choose from?
- How can I apply for high school scholarships?
Let’s get you answers right away;
- 1 List of the Top 9 Scholarships for High School Seniors 2022
- 1.1 1. Berry Quality of Life Scholarship
- 1.2 2. Judy Corman Memorial Scholarship and Internship
- 1.3 3. The Anhelo Project Dream Scholarship
- 1.4 4. First Responders Children’s Foundation Scholarships
- 1.5 5. You First Foundation Scholarship
- 1.6 6. Aloha Scholarship
- 1.7 7. Daniel A. Terry Scholarship
- 1.8 8. DeSales University Catholic School Grant
- 1.9 9. Dr. Kyle Hornby Annual Scholarship
List of the Top 9 Scholarships for High School Seniors 2022
1. Berry Quality of Life Scholarship
The Berry Quality of life scholarship is sponsored by the Carmichael Water District. Carmichael water district is committed to the general well-being and health of its host community. Bill and Peggy Berry were longtime volunteers in the Carmichael community.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you’re required to a student in Carmichael and be a resident of the Carmichael Water District, or have experience with volunteering within the community served by the Carmichael Water District.
- You must also be a Senior in High School or enrolled in a post-secondary program.
- You have a minimum of 130 hours of volunteer experience.
- Must possess a 3.0 GPA
- You must also ensure that you’re not related to staff or Board of Directors members of the Carmichael Wanter District.
2. Judy Corman Memorial Scholarship and Internship
This scholarship is a very good opportunity for individuals to achieve or gain double. that is the advantage of getting academic funding and gaining experience in communications and media relations. The award offers an amazing $10,000, and the winner earns the chance to complete a summer internship at Scholastic’s New York City offices.
- The grade required is 3.2 GPA
- Be entering a Communications-Related Major
3. The Anhelo Project Dream Scholarship
This scholarship program was established by the Anhelo in 2011 with a vision of proving maximum help to undocumented students to help them achieve their dreams of pursuing higher education. Two letters of recommendation from two different counselors, teachers, or school administrators are also required for an application.
- Applicant must resident of the U.S
- Must be fully enrolled in college, university, or a vocational program (can apply during senior year of high school).
- 2.5 GPA required
- Must be involved in community organizations, projects, etc.
- Must be committed to volunteer 20 hours with The Anhelo Project during the year.
- Demonstrate Financial Need
- Eligible for students holding DACA status but students holding F-1 Visas and international students are not
4. First Responders Children’s Foundation Scholarships
The First responders foundation has a commitment to devoting their lives to serving others in crisis. This Foundation created lots of scholarships to give back to the people it cares about, especially children. The foundation offers several scholarships of up to $6250 annually.
- Must be ready to pursue your first college degree or vocational certificate at a school recognized for financial aid eligibility by the Department of Education.
- 2.7 GPA is also required
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
5. You First Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship program was established by You First Foundation to support those who are struggling to achieve their educational goals, the Foundation is aware of the difficulty people are passing through in the face of a traumatic or medical event.
- must Be a US Resident
- Also, must Be a High School Graduate
- must Be enrolled, or plan to enroll, part or full time in a US college, university, or vocational program.
- 2.7 GPA required
- You or your family must have suffered a traumatic medical event.
6. Aloha Scholarship
This scholarship is offered by a group of individuals known as the Island Cultural Club of Las Vegas. They donate $500 scholarships to students annually with winners selected based on academic achievement, letters of recommendation, participation in extracurricular activities, and responses to an essay on why they are applying for the scholarship.
- Applicant must be a resident of Clark County, Nevada.
- must also Be enrolled to begin college, university, or trade, technical, or vocational school.
7. Daniel A. Terry Scholarship
Daniel A.Terry is the former president of the California Professional Firefighters. The California Firefighter Association has for the past few years faced wildfire after wildfire with a lot of People losing their homes, animals, and loved ones to these fires. Each award totals $2000 of aid towards academic costs.
- Must Be the child of a California firefighter who died in the line of duty.
- Also, Be under the age of 27.
- Must hold a high school diploma or GED, or be a senior in high school.
8. DeSales University Catholic School Grant
DeSales University Catholic school grant made available for graduates of Catholic high schools. The grant amount is $3000, and $5000 for graduates of Allentown Diocesan High Schools and also Oblate High Schools.
- Only graduates of a catholic high school.
- 2.5 GPA required
9. Dr. Kyle Hornby Annual Scholarship
Dr. Kyle Hornby Annual Scholarship was established by the Kitchener Family dental practice with a vision to assist in the development and success of the future generation of dental professionals.
This program was set up to actually give back to the dental community. Applicants are selected based on essay writing stating why they want to pursue a career in dentistry.
- ShouldBe interested in a career in dentistry.
- Must Be enrolled to begin a North American pre-graduate college or university program geared toward a career in dentistry.
- 3.5 GPA required
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring; Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
If you find this post useful, please do not hesitate to share using the share button on any of the social media platforms.
- 10 Best Apps to Send Money to Nigeria
- Dr. Pepper Scholarship 2022 | Application Form Portal is Online Now
- University Of Miami Acceptance Rate
- Latest Step Up Scholarship | NBS Postgraduate Scholarship for Private Schools In Norwich
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Shortlist
- Best Universities in Berlin Germany for Students
- Best Business Schools in Canada | Get a Business Degree in Canada
- Top 10 Undergraduate Scholarships in UK for International Students
- Top 10 Jobs For Analytic Thinkers | Just the Right Jobs for You