Top 10 Medical Colleges in India – These top ten medical colleges in India are great options for every aspiring medical student that wants to study in India.
Moreover, to pursue a medical degree in India or attend any of the top ten medical colleges in India. You have to note the general process as follows;
Firstly, you must have science subjects with biology in 11th & 12th grade.
After completing the medical undergraduate degree, a person is eligible to take further entrance tests for post-graduation.
Furthermore, National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) is a ranking agency by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to rank institutions for higher education.
After this article, you won’t be asking yourself questions like;
- What are top private medical colleges in India?
- How many years does it take to study medicine in India?
- Which is the cheapest medical colleges in India?
- 1 How Many Years Does it take to Study Medicine in India?
- 2 Do You Want to Get Updates From Us?
- 3 Top Ten Medical Colleges in India
- 4 1. St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
- 5 2. Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai
- 6 3. Madras Medical College and Government General Hospital
- 7 4. King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- 8 5. Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
- 9 6. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
- 10 7. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kochi
- 11 8. Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- 12 9. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- 13 10. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
- 14 How Much Does it Cost to Study Medicine in India?
- 15 Related Posts:
How Many Years Does it take to Study Medicine in India?
The duration of MBBS courses in India is of 5.5 years. The first 4.5 years is allotted for the classroom training, and the rest is for the internship course. If you are thinking of earning an MBBS degree from a recognized university, India is a great choice.
Do You Want to Get Updates From Us?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Top Ten Medical Colleges in India
1. St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
The medical college offers courses MBBS, nursing, MD/MS, and DM/MCh. Amazingly, it is one of the top ten medical colleges in India. Also, The college has top-notch research facilities with state-of-the-art hospital, research institute, and an institute of health care management and paramedical studies.
2. Sri Ramachandra Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai
The medical college offers a diverse range of courses such as MBBS, Physiotherapy, Health science, Biomedical science, M.Sc.,and Physiotherapy. One of the top ten medical colleges in India. Also, It is an eco-friendly campus with high facilities for students including health insurance. The campus is well-equipped with a hospital, library, and skills lab.
3. Madras Medical College and Government General Hospital
The medical college offers a variety of courses including MBBS, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Basic B.Sc. Nursing, and B.P.T. Also, one of the top ten medical colleges in India. It has various departments, libraries, and medical laboratories.
4. King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
There are various medical courses that one can pursue in the college such as MBBS,BDS,B.Sc. Besides, Nursing, MDS, MD/MS, and PG-diploma courses. Also, this is one of the top ten colleges in India.
The university has diverse medical departments, hostels, and research facilities. Moreover, A scientific convention center has been developed by the institute to experience state of the art audiovisual facilities for plays, music, and films.
5. Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal
Kasturba Medical College offers various medical courses as MBBS, MS, MD, MD-Phd, and M.Sc. One of the top ten medical colleges in India. Moreover, The college has a teaching hospital for hands-on clinical exposure to the students. It also collaborates with various international universities for exchange programs and research projects.
6. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
A student can study various courses in JIPMER medical college as MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. (Allied Medical Sciences), MD, MS, M.Sc. and Ph.D. In addition, Another branch of JIPMER- Karaikal also offers the MBBS degree. It’s also one of the top ten medical colleges in India.
The research is remarkable at the institute, with a central research facility for students and faculty research projects. Moreover, Hospital services and departments like medical, biomedical waste management, and college of nursing are part of the academic institute.
7. Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Kochi
The medical college offers varied courses such as MBBS, Ayurveda, Nursing, MD, MS, and DM. One of the top ten medical colleges in India. Also, It has a lush-green campus with a hospital, research centers, and experiential learning programs. This medical college in india also includes an internship program for international students to get hands-on experience working in India.
8. Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
BHU has a vibrant campus at Varanasi offering medical courses like MBBS (Medicine), Ayurveda, Dental Science, and Nursing. Also, The institute is well-equipped with laboratories, a hospital, a trauma center, and IMS Gym.
9. Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
CMC, Vellore is currently spread across 6 campuses in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. Also, The institute offers undergraduate courses such as MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing, Allied Health Science degree, and post-graduate courses like M.Sc., Master of Public Health, MD/MS, and MS in Bioengineering. Moreover, It has diverse medical departments, research facilities, and short-medical workshops/seminars.
10. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi
There are many AIIMS colleges in India offering a range of medical courses, with AIIMS, Delhi being one of the top-ranked institutions. Amazingly, The institute offers a range of academic courses such as MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing (Hons.), Bachelor of Optometry, MD/MS, M/Sc, DM, and Ph.D. One of the top ten medical colleges in India.
Moreover, The medical college has facilities ranging from research opportunities, a medical library, diverse medical departments, and sports to give immense all-round learning opportunities to students.
How Much Does it Cost to Study Medicine in India?
The MBBS course fee may vary from government, private and deemed universities. The average MBBS fee for government medical colleges in India ranges from INR 20,000 to INR 7.5 lakh, whereas the MBBS fee for private colleges can range from INR 20 lakh to more than INR 1 Cr.
- Survival Fund Registration
- Virtual Interview Preparation Tips
- 100 Daring Bad Boy Names For Characters | Names to Make You Look Cool
- Study Abroad in a USA Universities in 2021
- $25,000 Buick Achievers Scholarships 2021 Program | Apply Here
- 7 Most Affordable Online Colleges in Texas
- RN to MSN Online Programs; Affordable Online RN TO MSN Programs
- The Best colleges in Ohio you should attend | Check Here
- Best Colleges in Virginia You Should Attend | Check the Best Colleges in Virginia For Business
- Marine Biology Courses | Marine Biology Courses You Should Consider Exploring
- 5 Best Colleges in Canada | Best Colleges in Toronto & Others
- Cheapest medical Universities in the world for International Students | Top Universities in the World
- The most expensive Universities in the world
- Online 2D Animation Courses