UBEC Recruitment 2021/2022 – Federal Teachers Scheme 2021 available vacancies in Nigeria are currently open and limited slots are available to interested applicants;
Just know that employment into fts career departments or offices is strictly based on credibility and if you fit the profile and also have all the needed requirements then you’re good to go.
See below the questions you need to start asking yourself now;
- What are the requirements for federal teachers job vacancies?
- How can I apply for UBEC ongoing recruitment?
- What is the fts group portal for recruitment?
- Is UBEC application form out?
- What are the available vacancies in the Ministry of Education?
- FTS Staff Salary
- Jobs at Federal government teachers board Careers online
- FTS latest news
Job recruitment of teachers into this Federal government ministry job is basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning and meet the requirements.
- 1 What is Federal Teachers Scheme About?
- 2 Functions of the Federal Teachers Scheme
- 3 Recruitment of Teachers Available Vacancies 2021/2022
- 4 What are the Requirements for UBEC Recruitment 2021?
- 5 Do You Want to Stay Updated On UBEC Recruitment/Shortlist?
- 6 When is the Closing Date for FTS Recruitment 2021/2022?
What is Federal Teachers Scheme About?
The Federal Teachers’ Scheme was established in 2006 as part of the Federal Government’s intervention to assure quality basic education delivery in Nigeria. The Scheme recruits unemployed holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) for a two – year teaching service in public basic education schools (ECCDE, primary and junior secondary).
Functions of the Federal Teachers Scheme
- Conduct of the selection process of enlistment of candidates into the Scheme.
- Deployment of selected teachers to States.
- Maintenance of accurate database on the Scheme.
- Monitoring the performance of serving teachers and generating reports for Management consideration.
- Preparation of monthly list of eligible participants for payment.
- Coordinating other activities relating to the Scheme such as induction/orientation training, capacity building, and physical verification of serving teachers.
- Liaising with the State Universal Basic Education Boards on matters affecting the implementation of the Scheme.
Know more at UBEC Website
Recruitment of Teachers Available Vacancies 2021/2022
Available jobs for all qualified candidates are displayed on the CAC official site.
Also, make sure to SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter so you get an email when this recruitment will commence.
Know More on their careers page;
What are the Requirements for UBEC Recruitment 2021?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply for this latest public job recruitment in Nigeria?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What do I need in order to register for the Recruitment of Teachers into UBEC?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through these requirements before you think of applying for this latest recruitment in Nigeria.
They are as follows;
- possess the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) from a government-approved institution obtained not earlier than 2013;
- specialize in any of the following subjects: English Studies, Mathematics, Science, Vocational Studies, Computer Science, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Nigerian and Foreign Languages;
- not be in employment with any organization during the period of service; and
- not be above 40 years of age
Also See: Fedex Recruitment 2021
How Much is UBEC Salary?
Federal teachers salary(FTS) scale for staff is considered very attractive and is also built on the federal government salary structure and not below the minimum wage.
Do You Want to Stay Updated On UBEC Recruitment/Shortlist?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
PLEASE NOTE: This Nigeria FTS application form is totally free of charge, just in case you don’t know and as such beware of scammers and the likes.
Is Federal Teachers Recruitment Form Out for 2021/2022?
Stay tuned for upcoming open opportunities for federal teachers scheme and to also stay up to date on this recruitment;
Make sure you subscribe to our notification so you get alerted for upcoming events and publication on future recruitment opening…
How do I Apply for FTS Recruitment 2021/2022?
This Federal teachers job recruitment opportunity is open to all persons who have the basic certificates and also have basic communication skills in English, and they carry out recruitment through the FTS careers portal.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents for registration and download the FTS application form.
- CLICK HERE to login and start your registration process and leave us a comment below so you’ll get notified about the latest updates concerning this current ongoing recruitment.
- Complete the application form and upload all required documents on the registration portal.
Note that Assessment will be conducted on every applicant that is selected.
When is the Closing Date for FTS Recruitment 2021/2022?
No Specific Date.
Latest FTS Recruitment 2021 Update Here
Be rest assured that recruitment info will be posted here once we get them;
Hope this article was helpful? Leave your comment below in the comment section and make sure to subscribe.
Also, Apply for:
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NOA Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service
- DSS Recruitment
- Jobs at supermarket at the supermart
- NALDA Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- IPPIS Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- PYES Recruitment
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.