Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Bond University Scholarship 2022.
About this Scholarship
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of Actuarial Science, Architecture, Built Environment, Business, Commerce, Communication, Health Sciences, International Relations, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology, Professional Counselling Creative Hotel, and Tourism taught at Bond University.
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: Bond University
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Requirement
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. Students applying for Bond University’s Medical Program are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester. See further details on the scholarship application process in the How to Apply section below.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate studies at Bond University.
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship is Varies.
How to Apply for Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!