Undergraduate Merit Scholarship – 2022 Scholarship at the University of Technology is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for this Scholarship 2022 program.
About University of Technology, Sydney.
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia. Our vision is to be a leading public university of technology recognized for our global impact. We’re known for our innovative teaching. We’re committed to practical innovation and research that benefits industry and society. We believe in social change to create a more just and equal world.
Why You Study at University of Technology, Sydney.
- Sydney’s comfortable climate support the lifestyle of International Students from all over the world.
- The Uiniversity intergrates innovative learning and teaching approach into its day to day activities , which incorporates the best of online and face-to-face experiences.
- The Univesristy is ranked among the top 50 Universities globally.
- Host Nationality: Canada
- Institution: University of Technology, Sydney
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
- Deadline: Not specified
Undergraduate Merit Scholarship Program
- An Undergraduate and Bachelor degree Program.
- Open to International Students.
- To study in all field of courses offered
- At the University of Technology, Sydney.
- Successful Candidates will be awarded partial funding worth $10,000 [paid in two equal instalments of $5,000 each towards first year tuition fees.
Undergraudate Merit Scholarship Requirement
- Applicant must be an international student (non-Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia).
- Applicant must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 qualification in Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification.
- Applicant must met all admission criteria for the selected undergraduate course.
- Applicant must commencing studies in a UTS degree full-time on-campus in Sydney.
- Applicant must not be a recipient of a full tuition fee scholarship from UTS for the intended studies
- Applicant must not be a government sponsored student.
How to Apply for Undergraduate Merit Scholarship?
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below.