L’Oréal UNESCO Sub-Saharan Africa Young Talents Programme Scholarships portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
On this page is all you need to know to successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022 program.
The L’Oréal-UNESCO program is aimed at empowering and supporting women in science the organization has supported over 3600 across the world and also has recognized and honored exceptional women scientists whose outstanding achievements.
- Institution: L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science
Requirement for L’Oréal-UNESCO
Applicants for L’Oréal-UNESCO Sub-Saharan Africa Young Talents Programme must meet the following general criteria:
- Having obtained Ph.D. degree in Life or Physical Sciences or pursuing studies leading to a Ph.D. degree
- Having the nationality of a Sub-Saharan African country
- Working in a Research Laboratory or Institution in one of the region’s countries or being- enrolled in a doctoral programme at a University in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Candidates must be no more than 40 years old by the end of the application period for- PhD and not more than 45 years for Post-doctoral.
L’Oréal-UNESCO Sub-Saharan Africa Young Talents Programme Deadline
L’Oréal-UNESCO Sub-Saharan Africa Young Talents Programme Deadline is on March 25, 2022, so I advise u to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for L’Oréal-UNESCO Sub-Saharan Africa Young Talents Programme
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply