UNICAF Scholarship Opportunity 2022 Program – The UNICAF Scholarship Program was developed to provide qualified, poverty-stricken African students with a chance to advance their education by studying for internationally recognized qualifications at a significantly reduced rate, either online or through blended learning.
UNICAF was established in 2012 and is based in Cyprus, Europe. At first, scholarships were only available in Africa, but they are now available all over the world.
In Addition, the program will help you and your family achieve the bright future you’ve always imagined.
- 1 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 Academic Eligibility
- 3 Join Over 15.000+ Subscribers to Stay Updated?
- 4 Eligible Nations
- 5 Course Level
- 6 How To Apply
- 7 Why Study With UNICAF University?
- 8 UNICAF Scholarship Benefits
- 9 Why Students Choose To Study With UNICAF
- 10 Application Deadline
- Have a yearly income of less than $20,000
- Thus must be able to begin their academic studies within six months of being accepted into one of the programs offered
- In addition meet the prerequisites for admission to the respective program of study
Furthermore, visit the related section of the UNICAF Scholarship’s affiliate universities to see whether you are academically eligible to apply for your desired program.
To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your program of choice please visit the relevant section of our partner universities.
- For South wales University programs please follow the link below: https://unicaf.southwales.ac.uk/admissions/
- For the Marymount California University please follow the link below: https://www.marymountcaliforniauniversity-online.com/admissions/
- University of Nicosia please follow the link below: https://www.universityofnicosia-online.com/admission-requirements/
- For the UNICAF University program please follow the link below: https://unicafuniversity.com/admission-criteria/
Join Over 15.000+ Subscribers to Stay Updated?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Or click on your state email list above
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Nationals of any country can apply.
BS, MS, PhD
How To Apply
- Go to the official UNICAF website unicaf.org.
Complete the application form on their page.
- Talk with your Student Adviser.
- After you submit the application form, a Student Adviser will contact you to discuss:
- Your qualifications in relation to the course
- Details about your chosen degree
- Eligibility criteria
- Whether you wish to study online, or through on-campus learning, (available through UNICAF University)
- Documentation you need to provide for the processing of your application.
- The level of scholarship you are eligible for
- A payment plan that suits your budget
- Review of Your Documents:
Once you have submitted all the requested documentation and have decided that you wish to proceed, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Officer, to determine if your academic qualifications meet the minimum criteria for securing a place on your chosen program of study and the requirements of the Scholarship Committee.
- Receive Final Approval & Commence Your Studies:
- Your Student Adviser will contact you to inform you of the decision reached by the Admissions Officer and the Scholarship Committee.
- If your application is successful and you become a UNICAF student, you can rest assured that the UNICAF team will continue to support you, every step of the way. Students who study online, can take advantage of our Learning Centers, found at several locations worldwide.
Why Study With UNICAF University?
- A valued partner of some of the best UK, US and EU universities
- Quality programs taught by lecturers who are national and international experts
- Degrees that hold the same value, acceptance, and credibility as any equivalent on-campus degree
- Earn internationally recognized qualifications by studying online
- Apply for a scholarship and earn an accredited degree at a much lower cost
- Study online, graduate on campus!
UNICAF Scholarship Benefits
The winner of the award will receive a laptop. The other four winners will receive tablets including a monetary award of $500, $300,$200, and $100 respectively.
Why Students Choose To Study With UNICAF
Students choose to study with Unicaf for a variety of reasons such as:
- Ability to study at their own time
- Students don’t have to put their life on hold to get the qualification they want
- Students can choose when and where to study
- Flexibility of the delivery model
- Taking advantage of the Unicaf Scholarship programme
- High quality teaching
- Plenty of one-to-one contact and social interaction
- Accredited degrees with international recognition
- Desire for better job opportunities
- State-of-the-art user friendly platform
- Student support services provided by Unicaf
No fixed deadline.
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.