UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022 – United Nations International Children Emergency Fund 2021 available vacancies in Nigeria are currently open and limited slots are available to applications who are fit for its requirements below;
Just know that employment in UNICEF departments or offices is strictly based on credibility and if you fit the profile and also have all the requirements then you’re good to go.
See below the questions you need to start asking yourself now;
- What are the requirements for this UNICEF job vacancies?
- How can I apply for United Nations International Children Emergency Fund 202/2022 ongoing recruitment?
- What is the UNICEF recruitment portal?
- Is the United Nations International Children Emergency Fund application form out?
- UNICEF Staff Salary
- All About the United Nations International Children Emergency Fund
- Jobs at UNICEF Careers
- UNICEF latest news
Jobs in this federal government agency are basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 What is UNICEF About?
- 2 UNICEF Available Vacancies 2021/2022
- 3 What are the Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022?
- 4 When is the Closing Date for UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022?
What is UNICEF About?
UNICEF is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to advocate for the protection of children’s rights, to help meet their basic needs, and to expand their opportunities to reach their full potential
Know more at UNICEF Website
UNICEF Available Vacancies 2021/2022
Available jobs for all qualified candidates are displayed on the UNICEF official site.
Also, SUBSCRIBE to get an email when this recruitment will commence.
Know More on their careers page;
What are the Requirements for UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply for this latest public job recruitment in Nigeria?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What do I need in order to register for this UNICEF Recruitment?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through these requirements before you think of applying for this latest recruitment in Nigeria.
Also Apply: NSITF Recruitment
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with a minimum of HND or Bachelor’s degree in related courses.
- Persons looking to apply for this recruitment at UNICEF zonal offices in Nigeria must have a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE (Mathematics & English inclusive)
- He/she must also be a Nigerian, and with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years to apply.
- Interested persons must also have no previous criminal records.
- Age should also range from 18 to 35 years
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computers will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
Also See: Fedex Recruitment 2020
How Much is the United Nation International Children Emergency Fund Salary?
UNICEF salary scale for staff is considered very attractive and is also built on the federal government salary structure.
Staff at UNICEF offices average salary is about 108,000 local currency.
PLEASE NOTE: This UNICEF application form is totally free of charge, just in case you don’t know and as such beware of scammers and the likes.
Is UNICEF Recruitment Form Out for 2021?
Check for UNICEF open positions for qualified candidates; See Below;
Make sure you subscribe to our notification so you get alerted for upcoming events and publications on future recruitment openings…
How do I Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022?
This UNICEF job recruitment opportunity is open to all persons who have the basic certificate and also have basic communication skills in English, and they carry out recruitment through the UNICEF careers portal.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents for registration and download the UNICEF application form.
- CLICK HERE to login and start your registration process or leave us a comment below so you’ll get notified about the latest updates concerning this current ongoing recruitment.
- Complete the application form and SUBMIT!
Note that Assessment will be conducted on every applicant that is selected.
When is the Closing Date for UNICEF Recruitment 2021/2022?
The date is not Specified:
Latest UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Update Here
Be rest assured that recruitment info will be posted here once we get them;
Hope this article was helpful? Leave your comment below in the comment section and make sure to subscribe.
Also, Apply for:
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NOA Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service
- DSS Recruitment
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.