Uniport Post UTME Screening 2021 is Out – Here is the complete Uniport Post UTME Screening guide for Uniport 2021/2022 aspirants.
If you applied for admission to the university of PortHarcoourt for its 2021/2021 session, you are in luck.
On this page is the complete Uniport Post UTME screening guide/information, dates, departments, and cost. And if you want to successful register for Uniport post utme then read carefully;
We assure you that after this post you will not be asking questions like;
- Will Uniport Write Post UTME this year?
- Has Uniport started giving admission in 2021?
- How much is the uniport post utme form?
- 1 Do You Want to Stay Updated On Uniport Admission Updates?
- 2 What is the Cut-Off Mark for Uniport Post UTME 2021 Registration?
- 3 Uniport Post UTME 2021 Screening Schedule
- 4 MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
- 5 How Much is Uniport Post UTME 2021 Registration?
Do You Want to Stay Updated On Uniport Admission Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
What is the Cut-Off Mark for Uniport Post UTME 2021 Registration?
The Uniport cut-off mark is 150 for all candidates who choose Uniport as their first choice in the UTME registration.
Uniport Post UTME 2021 Screening Schedule
Time: 8:00am – 2:oopm
#Monday, 20th September 2021
#Tuesday, 21st September 2021
#Wednesday, 22nd September 2021
#Thursday, 23rd September 2021
#Friday, 24th September 2021
- Social Sciences/Science
#Saturday, 25th September 2021
- Medicine and Surgery
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPods, Walkman, and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 13TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS, WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
How Much is Uniport Post UTME 2021 Registration?
Uniport post UTME registration is N2,000. This is aside from cyber caf costs/data costs.
Want to Receive Npower Latest Updates?
Must Read Here:
- NAF Shortlisted Candidates
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates
- Airforce Shortlist
- NCS Shortlist Names
- Zoom Interview Tips
- How to Get Promoted at Work
- Reasons Why You can’t Find a Job
Careersafrik is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.