United Nations Institute of Peace Courses (USIP Courses) – Make the best use of this opportunity at the USIP and became a student there with self-paced micro-courses.
The abbreviation USIP refers to the (United States Institute of Peace). The institution is providing its entire online catalog of classes tuition-free. The classes offered by USIP will help to build peace-building leaders that can help alter violent conflicts in the world and aid those looking for non-violent change throughout the globe.
Advantages of Taking USIP Courses
The advantages of taking the USIP courses include:
- The course is open For all International Students.
- Self Paced Courses
- Materials for the Free Courses
- Free Digital Badge
- Registration fee is not required
- Access to immediate and easy accessibility to OpenLearn courses
- There is no deadline for the conclusion of the course.
List of United Nations Institute of Peace Courses
Below is a list of the courses USIP offers;
- Introduction to Peacebuilding
- Nonviolent Action
- Designing Community-Based Dialogue
- Preparing for Peacebuilding
- Conflict Analysis
- Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments
- Religion and Peacebuilding
- Gender Inclusive in Peacebuilding.
- Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape
- Mediating Violent Conflict
- Good Governance after Conflict
- Media and Arts for Peace
Webmail USIP Edu
Users can log into USIP Website using their unique username and password.
About USIP Free Online Course
- USIP was founded In 1997.
- The USIP has assisted 65,000 people to build peace in their communities.
- Its major aim is to resolve global conflict.
The Institute headquarter is situated at 22301 Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20037.
These job opportunities below are available now at the U.S. Institute of Peace;
- Research Assistant, Executive Office
- Food Services Specialist
- Senior Program Specialist, Office of Strategic Stability and Security
- Senior Program Specialist, Latin America Program
- Project Officer, Justice and Security Dialogues
- Program Officer, Monitoring, Evaluation and Research
- Special Assistant to the President (Speech Writer, Writer and Researcher)
- Senior Executive Assistant to the President
- Program Officer, Women Preventing Violent Extremism (WPVE)
- Program Specialist, Global Campus
- Senior Project Assistant, Tunisia Program
- Research Assistant, Public Affairs and Communications (PAC)
United Nations Institute of Peace Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit.
- International students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- There is no requirement for education since all they focus on is peace-building.
- The applicant doesn’t require TOEFL or IELTS in order to offer the classes.
How to Apply for USIP Courses
These courses are open to everyone, regardless of age or location. Just visit the USIP’s website and choose the class you’d like to attend. These are the major details/documents applicants must provide to benefit from the USIP courses, after these are available, you can then visit the USIP Career webpage and upload the following;
- A cover letter that explains which courses are most interesting to you.
- A duplicate of your résumé.
- A short writing sample that demonstrates your writing skills and research abilities.
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring; Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
- Latest Step Up Scholarship | NBS Postgraduate Scholarship for Private Schools In Norwich
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Shortlist
- Best Universities in Berlin Germany for Students
- Best Business Schools in Canada | Get a Business Degree in Canada
- Top 10 Undergraduate Scholarships in UK for International Students
- Top 10 Jobs For Analytic Thinkers | Just the Right Jobs for You