University College London – Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary at UK 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
About University College London – Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary at UK 2022
Funded by the generous support of The Child Health Research CIO, up to ten students registered for an MSc or MRes at ICH can receive up to £3,000 towards the fees for a full-time student OR up to £1,500 per year for a student taking an MSc on a part-time basis, paid over two years. The award amount will be deducted from the cost of fees at the start of the program.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: University College London
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirements for University College London
- The selection of applicants for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes Students is based on the applicant’s scholarship application form.
- Emphasis is laid more on the applicant’s personal statement
- Candidates with outstanding academic qualifications will be considered.
- Applicants who demonstrate commitment towards child health and paediatrics through previous works and skills are qualified for UCL Scholarships For MSc/MRes students.
University College Deadline
This scholarship is going to close on 15 April 2022, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Bursary
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!