University Of Bayreuth Ph.D. International Positions In Air Pollution Modelling And Health, Germany 2022-23 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
About University Of Bayreuth Ph.D. International Positions In Air Pollution Modelling And Health, Germany 2022-23
University of Bayreuth Ph.D. International Positions in Air Pollution Modelling and Health, Germany 2022-23 is open for International Students, Domestic Students. The scholarship allows Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Geoinformatics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science taught at University of Bayreuth. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
- Host Nationality: Germany
- Institution: University of Bayreuth
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for University Of Bayreuth Ph.D. International Positions In Air Pollution Modelling And Health
- For all Nationalities
- Research background in geoinformatics, statistics, computer science, or equivalent.
- Expertise in geostatistics, spatial statistics, big geocomputing, or machine learning.
- Have an interest in atmospheric science, environmental modeling, or Geohealth.
- Programming skills in R or Python.
- Good English writing and communication skills.
This scholarship deadline is note SPECIFIED, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!