University of Kent – Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Scholarship Fully Funded 2022is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About University of Kent – Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Scholarship Fully Funded 2022
The University of Kent is a public research university in Kent, England, with a semi-collegiate structure. It was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965. It is a global institution, with students from 158 countries and 41 percent of its educational and research staff based outside of the United Kingdom. Kent was among the top 150 in the world for Communication and Media Studies (Journalism), Law and Psychology.
- Host Nationality: Home, EU, and international students
- Institution: University of Kent
- Study Type: Full time(PhD)
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirements for University of Kent
- Open to Home and International applicants.
- To be classed as a Home student, candidates must meet the RCUK residency criteria, see appendix B :
- Be a UK National (meeting UKRI residency requirements), or
- Have settled status, or
- Have pre-settled status (meeting residency requirement) or
- Have indefinite leave to remain or enter
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second-class honours degree in a relevant subject, and ideally a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- This EPSRC studentship is for September 2022 intake.
Deadline for Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council Scholarship
The deadline for this Scholarship is on 13 March 2022.
How to Apply for University of Kent
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!