University Of Oxford – BCL/MJur Needs-Based Bursaries UK 2022-23 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About University Of Oxford – BCL/MJur Needs-Based Bursaries- UK 2022-23
BCL/MJur Needs-based Bursaries, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students. The scholarship allows Bachelor level program(s) in the field of Law taught at the University of Oxford. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: The University of Oxford
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for the Oxford University
- Applicant must be an International Student.
- Students must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Applicant must have satisfied the entry requirements into Oxford.
- The applicants must be demonstrating financial need.
Deadline for BCL/MJur Needs-Based Bursaries
The deadline for this scholarship is Not Specified.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
Please leave a comment below!