University of Pennsylvania – Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships (Fully Funded) 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
About University of Pennsylvania – Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships (Fully Funded) 2022
The Andrea Mitchell Center for the Study of Democracy will award up to 10 research fellowships to University of Pennsylvania undergraduates for projects to be begun in the summer of 2021 and completed during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: University of Pennsylvania
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships
- Research Statement. A statement not exceeding 1000 words describing the aims and rationale for the research project related to some dimension of “Democracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism” that you wish to undertake. Indicate as concretely as possible your preliminary research plans.
- Budget. A preliminary budget of your research expenses. Appropriate items include research travel, housing, food, and phone costs, book and document costs, fees to use archives, survey costs, etc.
- Transcript. An UNSECURED copy of your PennInTouch transcript (print a PDF from your browser window).
- CV or Resume. Optional.
Deadline for University of Pennsylvania
The deadline for this scholarship is March 15, 2022
How to Apply for Mitchell Center Graduate Fellowships
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!