Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the University of Queensland Scholarship 2022.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 15% of tuition fee only.
About University of Queensland, Australia
We offer more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything we have on offer. Depending on the rules and conditions of the scholarship you apply for, it might be possible to hold more than one scholarship at once – so, read all rules and conditions closely.
- Host Nationality: Australia
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Study Type: Full time( Masters Degree)
- Academic Session: 2022/2023
Requirements for University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship Qualification
- The scholarship is open to applicants of Taiwan.
- Applicants must have applied and received an offer (unconditional) from the University for a postgraduate program.
- The candidates are selected based on their academic achievements.
- High achieving students from Taiwan are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants are not eligible if already enrolled at UQ or studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange.
- Applicants (he/she) are not eligible if enrolled at UQ or studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange.
University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship Deadline
April 30, 2022!
How to Apply for University of Queensland (UQ) Masters Scholarship
Interested and qualified? Go to the University of Queensland, Australia on UQ-gmytz.formstack.com to apply
Apply using the online application form. The form will take at least 20 minutes to complete. You can save your progress and resume your application at any time.
- your resume
- a personal statement about why you wish to study this program at UQ, your career and personal goals, and what you’ve done in the past that shows your commitment to these goals
- a reference letter in English, from a teacher at your institution or from an employer, that ranks your academic performance against your peer group.