University of Regina Acceptance Rate – The University of Regina admission is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply and gain admission to the University of Regina for the Scholarship 2022.
About the University of Regina
The University of Regina is a public research university located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Founded in 1911 as a private denominational high school of the Methodist Church of Canada, it began an association with the University of Saskatchewan as a junior college in 1925, and was disaffiliated by the Church and fully ceded to the university in 1934; in 1961 it attained degree-granting status as the Regina Campus of the University of Saskatchewan. It became an autonomous university in 1974. The University of Regina has an enrolment of over 15,000 full and part-time students. The university’s student newspaper, The Carillon, is a member of CUP.
The University of Regina Acceptance Rate
The University of Regina Acceptance Rate is selective with its admission with an acceptance rate ranging from 80-90% for each year the University of Regina releases admission to more students across the world.
The University of Regina Requirement
Interested candidates must meet one of the following requirements
- Online application
- Resume and Letter of Intent
- Test scores (if required by the program)
- Supplementary material (if required by the program)
- Submit proof of an overall IELTS (Academic) band score of 6.0 with no IELTS Band score less than 5.0,
- Submit proof of a TOEFL Paper score of 525 or a TOEFL iBT score of 70 with no skill below 17, or
- Submit proof of a Duolingo score of 95 – 105, or
- Submit proof of a CAEL score of 50.
The University of Regina is known for?
The University of Regina is the first school in western Canada to offer co-op studies and earned a reputation for innovative thinking and also the first University with the province’s ﬁrst green roof constructed on top of its Research and Innovation Centre.
Is the University of Regina cheap?
Most affordable universities in Canada
Check the list of Canadian universities with the most affordable tuition fees: the Memorial University of Newfoundland – tuition fees: 2,150 – 11,460 CAD/year. University of Regina – tuition fees: 1,715 – 20,050 CAD/year. Royal Roads University – tuition fees: 3,750 – 27,600 CAD/year.
How is living in Regina?
Regina is the sunniest capital city in Canada. Regina is a four-season city that generally experiences warm springs and summers, pleasant falls, and cold, dry winters. Average temperatures range from 23 degrees Celsius in summer (73 degrees Fahrenheit) to -11 degrees C (12 degrees F) in winter.
What Are The Best Schools In Canada?
- The University of Toronto. Canada|Toronto.
- The University of British Columbia. Canada|Vancouver.
- McGill University. Canada|Montreal.
- McMaster University. Canada|Hamilton.
- The University of Alberta. Canada|Edmonton.
- The University of Montreal. Canada|Montreal
- The University of Calgary. Canada|Calgary
- The University of Ottawa. Canada|Ottawa. And many more
Interested and qualified applicants should click the link below to fill out the form to apply.
For more information visit the University of Regina website.
Please leave a comment below.