University of Sheffield – Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship at UK 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
- 1 About University of Sheffield – Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship at UK 2022
- 2 Requirements for University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship
- 3 How to Apply for Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship
About University of Sheffield – Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship at UK 2022
The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, accommodation in a single occupant en-suite room in University halls of residence, and a maintenance award of £4,000.
- Host Nationality: UK
- Institution: University of Sheffield
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirements for University of Sheffield Postgraduate Scholarship
- The university of Sheffield is offering this Scholarship to citizens of Gaza that cover the tuition fees and offers support towards living expenses.
- Candidates must be classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- Candidates must be self-funded.
- Candidates must have received a conditional or an unconditional offer for entry into a full-time postgraduate taught Masters’ course from the University of Sheffield by September 2022.
- Distance learning, part-time students are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates must not be in receipt of other scholarships/discounts/rewards from university or external sources.
- Candidates applying for this scholarship must provide a clear rationale for entry into a postgraduate program.
- Future ambitions, goals related to the proposed postgraduate degree and must be clearly articulated.
- Candidates must also justify how their learning will be beneficial for others.
- Applicants must outline challenges to academic progress and how they will overcome the barriers.
Deadline for Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship
The deadline for this scholarship is 30 June 2022.
How to Apply for Gaza-Palestine Taught Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!