Unskilled Jobs in Canada with VISA sponsorship 2022 – Are you in any way migrating to Canada to start up a life? or for education reasons and you don’t have any skills and you are looking for jobs to sustain yourself? Well, this article is all you to know on how to get an Unskilled job in Canada with Visa sponsorship.
Since Canadian employers need skilled/trained foreigners to fill certain positions, this also points to the need for unskilled labor for certain jobs. In most cases, little or no prior knowledge is required to perform these tasks. Recruiting experts say there is a shortage of unskilled workers in Canada.
This is because very few Canadian citizens or residents can accept this opportunity because they have other options. Most of these options are classified as technical jobs, but there are thousands of unskilled jobs waiting to be filled in Canada.
We are also recruiting foreign workers sponsored by Canadian companies to address the unskilled labor shortage in Canada. Hence, this is a good opportunity for foreigners or anyone outside of Canada looking for unskilled jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship.
- Unskilled Jobs in the UK with VISA sponsorship 2022
- Top Highest Paying Civil Engineering Jobs in the World 2022
How to get Unskilled jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
In general, Canadian citizens can easily apply for any job that does not require skills. However, anyone who is not a citizen or resident of Canada must first apply for foreign worker immigration to Canada. Fortunately, this is where the hiring company comes in when the job is visa sponsored. In this case, the employer must;
- Have a positive LMIA before an employee may apply for a work visa
- Be responsible for the employees traveling and visa costs.
NB: Multinational firms are the most competent companies in Canada offering sponsorship.
List of Unskilled jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Factory Worker
- Truck driver
- Crop Harvester
- Bakery Production Worker
- Meat Butcher
- Practical Nurse
Requirements for Unskilled jobs in Canada for Foreigners
Foreign candidates must have the following requirements before applying for unskilled jobs in Canada;
- Must be satisfied and match the job description.
- Ability to study and communicate in English (French is an added advantage).
- Minimum education: Technical knowledge.
- Age bracket should be (21 to 39).
- Valid passports and other necessary papers
LMIA stands for Labor Market Impact Assessment. It’s a Document required by employers before hiring foreign workers in Canada. According to my knowledge, getting the documents is the hardest thing. This is especially true when it comes to low-skilled positions that many local Canadians can handle.
Can unskilled workers get PR in Canada?
How much do unskilled workers get paid in Canada?
- Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK 2022
- Top 9 News App that Pays Money in 2022 | Nigerian Watch
- Cleaning Jobs in USA for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Healthcare Administration Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship 2022
- Canada Government Jobs For Immigrants
- USA Jobs with Visa Sponsorship for Immigrants
- Top 10 Best Paying Jobs In Energy Rankings
- Jobs in Australia for Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship – Vacancy- APPLY NOW