UNU Rectors Scholarship in USA 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
About UNU Rectors Scholarship
UNU Rector’s Scholarship, USA 2022 is open for Developing Countries. The scholarship allows Master’s level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at United Nations University. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: United Nations University
- Study Type: Full time(Masters)
- Academic Session: 2022
UNU Rectors Scholarship Requirement
- Applicants must be persons from developing countries* who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Applicants who are currently living in Japan under a working visa are NOT eligible for the scholarship
- Applicants who want to pursue a second master’s degree at UNU-IAS are not eligible for the scholarship
- Not a recipient of other concurrent scholarships
- Applicants who demonstrated interest in the broader work of the United Nations
*Developing countries included in the latest OECD DAC list
UNU Rectors Scholarship Requirement Other requirement
- Recipients of the Rector’s Scholarship are required to write a short reflection on their learnings and experiences of their time at UNU. One written paper, totaling 400 words, is requested once a year. For the final paper, recipients are also encouraged to reflect on their future plans.
- Recipients will agree to foster good collaboration with UNU such as through participating in activities, events and other opportunities offered at UNU and promoting UNU activities amongst the student body.
- Recipients will agree to uphold the core values of the United Nations, such as integrity and respect for diversity.
UNU Rector’s Scholarship Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
How to Apply for UNU Rector’s Scholarship
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Hope this article was helpful.
Please leave a comment below!